Resistance Tube, Athletic Training

eminenz2

Cathlete
The Athletic Training workout appears to use a green resistance tube but in the 'shopcathe' area of the web there is only red (heavy), blue
(medium), and purple (light). Which resisitance is being used in the workout?

I checked the description of the workout but there is no mention of the tubing.

Thanks.

Thank you.

Considering the woeful state of my personal fitness level, that purple tube is looking pretty good too...

I only had 1 tubing in my house and belongs to my husband. It was a red but thought, how much harder could it be. WELL, when it came to the bicep work, I ended up only using the tubing without the weights. OMG!!! I think next time, I'll just use my green resisitance band like in other Cathe dvd's. I'll try to work up to the red tubing!!

I only had 1 tubing in my house and belongs to my husband. It was a red but thought, how much harder could it be. WELL, when it came to the bicep work, I ended up only using the tubing without the weights. OMG!!! I think next time, I'll just use my green resisitance band like in other Cathe dvd's. I'll try to work up to the red tubing!!

Thanks for the warning--all I have is red. I'll take your advice and have the band close by to switch to.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.