Question about Bike for Cycle Max

Momto5boys

Cathlete
Will a recumbent exercise bike work okay for Cycle Max? What type of modification might be necessary? Would my elliptical be better to use?

I don't use my exercise bike that often, and don't want to buy a spin bike just for Cycle Max. Thanks!

You really need a spin bike to do this workout correctly and to get the full benefit and feel of Cycle Max. You can always modify any workout, but the workout will not be the same as if you did it on a spin bike.

I just bought a road bike this summer.....could an indoor trainer be used instead of a spin bike?

You can use a trainer but it will not be the same workout as you would get if you used a spin bike. To do Cycle Max the way it is intended to be done you need a Spin bike.

You can use a trainer but it will not be the same workout as you would get if you used a spin bike. To do Cycle Max the way it is intended to be done you need a Spin bike.

You really need a spin bike to do this workout correctly and to get the full benefit and feel of Cycle Max. You can always modify any workout, but the workout will not be the same as if you did it on a spin bike.

So what you're saying is, we really need a spin bike? ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.