Need URGENT response, please (:

1fitgrl

Cathlete
Hi,

I'm in the process of booking my flight for Daytona. I'm finding that my return flight is pretty expensive unless I leave in the morning. This is my first RT so not sure what to expect at the farewell breakfast...would it be a problem if I had to miss it or cut out early so I can get a more afforadable ticket? I hate to miss anything, but these airline tickets are crazy! Any info. would be greatly appreciated so I can get my airfare booked.

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda,
I would get the cheaper flight and leave earlier if I were you. You'll miss brunch but it's not like you'd be missing a workout!;)

Hi,

I'm in the process of booking my flight for Daytona. I'm finding that my return flight is pretty expensive unless I leave in the morning. This is my first RT so not sure what to expect at the farewell breakfast...would it be a problem if I had to miss it or cut out early so I can get a more afforadable ticket? I hate to miss anything, but these airline tickets are crazy! Any info. would be greatly appreciated so I can get my airfare booked.

Thanks,

Amanda

It's not a problem if you have to leave early. We will have a Cathe class on Sunday Morning too in addition to the Farewell Breakfast. The Farewell Breakfast has always been a lot of fun and seems to be well liked by most attendees. We also are working on a surprise event for Sunday, but I can't tell you about this until if and when we finalize the details.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.