Low Impact series for advanced only?

dennyr

Cathlete
1) Most of Cathe's dvds seem to be in the "advanced" category. Will this new series have premixes for intermediate levels?

2) Will some of the cast members be demonstrating a lower intensity/skill version of an exercise or will the members all work at the same level?

3) There are some yoga routines-does Cathe personally like yoga vs athletic stretching?

obviously, I am not Cathe or SNM (or whatever they are called), but my experience with Cathe (having done her vids since 2004) is that if you are intermediate, they can generally always be modified to your level. I just came back to dvd exercise after a few years off (life happened and I just walked to keep some low level of fitness) but when I came back last year...I would pull out a few Cathe's and do them...yes I would huff and puff...but I modified, modified, modified and did what I could...sometimes I would march when she did something wayyy out of my league and sometimes I only would do a shortened premix or shorten it myself by ff to the next chapter. I would imagine these low impact will be the same in this respect...(I have her other low impact w/o's)

I hope that might help you...but I am sure the "officials" could give you a more exact idea.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.