Limited Edition DVD Case

SNM Videos

Administrator
We’ve had a lot of questions about how the DVDs in the Limited Edition discount bundle will be packaged and we thought we show and share with you details about the actual case we’re using for the Low Impact series DVDs.

Most multipacks that are sold nowadays are made of cardboard. This reduces both the size and cost of the actual case and allows the producing company to add some really nice graphics. The main problem with this type of packaging is cardboard is not actually smooth and contains small particles that can scratch a DVD when it is slid back into the case. DVDs are designed to still work with multiple scratches, but overtime the scratches can reduce the life of the DVD if the scratches become severe. Most consumers who purchase DVDs will never even notice the small scratches and will never have any concerns with this type of cardboard packaging. However, we have found through the years that consumers, who purchase online fitness DVDs, like ours, are much more particular about their purchase and have higher expectations.

The DVD case that we’re using for the Low Impact series is just like the typical single plastic DVD case you normally get from us or just about any other company, except it holds 10 DVDs. The width and height of the case is exactly the same as a plastic single DVD case. The thickness of our multipack case is less than one inch which is even less than just two regular single DVD cases, yet it holds up to ten DVDs. Your DVDs will be easy to remove, so you won’t have any problems removing and replacing your DVDs in the case like some of you had with the original packaging in STS.

We look forward to sharing with you over the next several days the actual DVD covers, including the Limited Edition DVD wrap.

*After August 31st we will no longer offer the Limited Edition Multi Pack. The Low Impact Series DVDs will only be sold as individual DVDs after August 31st. Pre-Order Now

Shouldn't it hold 11 DVDs now?

I have the original STS cases... is there anyway I can have the NEW cases for STS? Just the cases... pretty please? I know I just opened a can of worms...

Limited Edition Discount Bundle

The Limited Edition deluxe set is still 10 DVDs. Upper and Lower Body Tri-sets are on the same DVD. As for STS DVD cases this is not something we stock. Packaging is done by the duplication facility and for multi-packs they have to custom order them and they only order what they need.

Hi, I don't understand well, I preordere the new series immidiatly as you lounched it, it will arrived withe the limited edition package or we have to order it separately? Sorry but sometime I have some difficult with the linguage :eek:.
Thank you for your help
Ciao

As long as you ordered the discount bundle your pre-order for the Low Impact series DVDs will come in the Limited Edition case.

I pre-ordered on the first day in May sans Cycle Max DVD. However, I have since added Cycle Max to my order (did so this week): will all my DVD's come in the limited edition case or will only the first 9 discs come in the pack, with my getting Cycle Max as an individual DVD?

What we've decided to do is put all of the workouts except Cycle Max into the Multipack case. This is true for everyone. If you ordered the deluxe package you will receive Cycle Max in it's individual case. If you like you can still take your Cycle Max DVD and put in the multipack case as it can handle all ten DVDs.

Workout Descriptions

I'm curious...will the limited edition case come with a pamphlet insert describing each DVD workout?

Thanks!

Cycle Max DVD

I am glad to see that Cycle Max DVD will ship in its own case!!! I love the intense look on Cathe's face. This way when I want to know that Cathe suffers also I can look at that pic while I work out!!! Love you Cathe!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.