Joint Friendly Premixes?

What happened to the JFT premixes?

Just bumping this one up - this is an extract from the blog entries:-

18th April blog entry
Does Low Impact Mean the Same as Joint friendly? A look into my new “JFT premixes™”!
Almost any low impact exercise will certainly be less stressful to your joints than a high impact exercise, but some low impact exercises may still be too stressful for many people to do, i.e. lunges and squats. This is why my new Low Impact series will feature a revolutionary new type of premix in many of the workouts that will help people who have problems with certain exercises to have a more joint friendly workout.
Some of the Low Impact Series premixes will feature the same workout as the main workout, but will have a more joint friendly exercise substituted for a movement, like a forward lunge, that puts less stress on the joint and makes the exercise more comfortable to do. We call these new premixes “JFT Premixes™” and those of you that have knee and joint issues will really like these.
Joint Friendly Premixes™ is a new way of making a fitness DVD that will allow you to minimize the stress you place on your joints and still get almost the same high intensity workout as a person without a joint issue. Even if you have certain training limitations due to joint pain, in most cases you will be able work around your joint issues with our new JFT Premixes™ and still get a great high intensity workout.
Just a joint friendly reminder: You can pre-order my new Low Impact Series Starting May 1st.
Cathe Friedrich

15th July blog entry
This is a picture from Total Body Tri - Sets of Jai doing a One Leg Squat. This is a great functional exercise for balance and strengthening your leg muscles and knee joint area, but some people may have difficulty doing this exercise. This is why this workout will have a JFT (Joint Friendly Training) Premix that will substitute this exercise with a more joint friendlier Back Lunge.

Did I miss something? Have the JFT premixes been scrapped? I can't see any reference to them in any of the premix listings for the new workouts.

JFT Premixes

We have numerous premixes in the Low Impact series including some special joint friendly premixes in some of the workouts that include extra bonus footage. For instance, you will find a Premix in Tr-Sets that includes a JFO for a one leg squat like exercise that for some people may be too difficult or uncomfortable to do. We had originally planned to do more JFT premixes, but really found because of the Low Impact nature of the routines and the fact that Cathe quite often uses The JFT option in the main program there just wasn't as big of a need for this as we originally thought.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.