It's 1am

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
and we have stopped shipping for tonight. Please check our blog for updates through the weekend. We will get right back on it bright and early tomorrow morning and through the full day....likewise for Sunday!

Nite Nite!

:p What a day! Thanks for everything and we'll be back with ya bright and early tomorrow. I've been busy preparing and got a new drive setup; transferred my previous Cathe d/l's there.

So now I am ready for the new LOW IMPACT SERIES downloads and can't wait for the Ready, Set, GO! :eek:

:cool:
But I will still be ever vigilant awaiting the UPS man for my prized DVD's :cool:

Did we tell you how much
WE LOVE YOU, CATHE? :D You are the BEST! :D:D

Hi Cathe!
I hope you're having a good night of sleep! I just woke up ( here in Italy it's early morning) and you know what I did? I checked my e-mail because I can't wait for the downloads to be ready!:D
Thank you for all your efforts and great job you and crew are doing!!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be sweating in my sitting room while doing my first LIS workout...I already can hear you telling me " Arrre youuu ready?" ;)
I wish you all a good weekend, despite all the job you have to do I'm sure you'll find the way to have some fun!
Ellie

Congratulations

Cathe et al,

Congratulations on another great release. I think this may be your greatest series to date. The thought and creativity that you put in your workouts never ceases to amaze me.

You and the entire SNM family are top notch. Your "aah" moment is almost here. I hope all of you get time to basque on this great success once the-great-shipping-weekend- of-2011 is over. Thank you for delivering nothing short of excellence every time.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the workouts. It feels like Christmas eve. I love it!

I think I finally decided to do "After Burn" first and that night yoga relax which I'm sure I'll need after "After Burn".

Fitness friend,

Teals

We appreciate your hard work!

Thank you for working hard over the weekend to get these out. My hips and I are looking forward to these DVDs very much!

Thanks,
Dana

Thanks for all your hard work (and everyone helping) getting these new workouts to us so quickly, Cathe!

I'll be waiting for that big brown truck to pull up in front of my house tomorrow. It will be a very good day for all the UPS drivers. hehehe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.