ICE Series

Terina

Cathlete
Last night looking over Cathe’s rotations I noticed that the ICE series has a rotation called “level 3” it looks challenging I’m excited to do it after I’m done with STS 2.0/Xtrain.
Has anyone done this rotation before?

Yes!!!!!!! I love, love, love the level 3 ICE rotation! I haven't done a full month of it, only a week here and there because I was cherry picking weekly rotations at the time and my only tweaks was that I didn't do a few of the Blizzard Blasts due to time constraints and I didn't do the Icy Core because I felt like I got plenty of core work during the workouts. I haven't done it since last year but I remember that it was basically an ICE workout, a Blizzard Blast and a Muscle Meltdown. I went back and looked at what I did and here's what a week of it looked like for me:

M - Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox + Muscle Meltdown Triceps'

T- To The Mat: Legs & Glutes + Muscle Meltdown Shoulders

W - Metabolic Total Body + Blizzard Blast + Muscle Meltdown Chest

Th- Low Impact Sweat + Muscle Meltdown Back

F - Chiseled Lower Body Blast + Blizzard Blast

S - Boot Camp Circuit + Muscle Meltdown Biceps

Pretty much, I only omitted the Blizzard Blasts on Monday, Thursday and Saturday due to time constraints and didn't do the core. But, it was still plenty of exercise and I really loved the week. I always shied away from the ICE series because I equated Intermediate with not challenging, but when you do all these add in's, its plenty advanced both in length and intensity.

Yes!!!!!!! I love, love, love the level 3 ICE rotation! I haven't done a full month of it, only a week here and there because I was cherry picking weekly rotations at the time and my only tweaks was that I didn't do a few of the Blizzard Blasts due to time constraints and I didn't do the Icy Core because I felt like I got plenty of core work during the workouts. I haven't done it since last year but I remember that it was basically an ICE workout, a Blizzard Blast and a Muscle Meltdown. I went back and looked at what I did and here's what a week of it looked like for me:

M - Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox + Muscle Meltdown Triceps'

T- To The Mat: Legs & Glutes + Muscle Meltdown Shoulders

W - Metabolic Total Body + Blizzard Blast + Muscle Meltdown Chest

Th- Low Impact Sweat + Muscle Meltdown Back

F - Chiseled Lower Body Blast + Blizzard Blast

S - Boot Camp Circuit + Muscle Meltdown Biceps

Pretty much, I only omitted the Blizzard Blasts on Monday, Thursday and Saturday due to time constraints and didn't do the core. But, it was still plenty of exercise and I really loved the week. I always shied away from the ICE series because I equated Intermediate with not challenging, but when you do all these add in's, its plenty advanced both in length and intensity.
Thank you I appreciate your feed back.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.