Having trouble signing up for Cathe Live

Trevethan

I asked on the support [at] shopcathe [dot] com email address but haven't received an answer so I thought I'd check here. I'm having trouble signing up on Roku for Cathe Live. I used to have Cathe on demand. I've tried: 1. using my old info; 2. creating all new sign in/create an account info, 3, using my Roku sign in info-nothing works. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hi Trevethan, can you please let me know you sent an email over to our service team? I will follow up with them and make sure that it was received. Please also check your junk mail as sometimes our service responses do end up there. Just so I'm clear on what you're attempting, are you trying to sign up for Cathe Live via the cathe.com website and then sign into the Cathe Live app on your Roku?

"are you trying to sign up for Cathe Live via the cathe.com website and then sign into the Cathe Live app on your Roku"?

Is that the way to do it? Nope I hadn't tried it that way, I was just trying to go through Roku because that was how I was able to sign up for Cathe On Demand last time. So I'll go back and sign up for Cathe Live on my laptop, then use that log in info to sign into Cathe Live on my Roku-fingers crossed-thanks for getting back to me

Okay, great. Let me know if it works. I'll keep an eye here on the forum in case you are still having difficulty.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.