Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

'Evening! Guess I didn't hit post last night - sorry about that. UB wo today. Picked up the quilt. We haven't decided on where and how to hang it, so for now it is on a guest room bed. Thankfully, dh also likes it.

Deb, we had thunderstorms yesterday also but it was a beautiful day. Today was nice but cloudy and not as warm. Yes, I'm sure the delays will be forgotten when the house is completed.

Belinda, that's great your ds and dil have such an interest in your heritage and cooking. My dh has just taken an interest in cooking in the past year.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & zoom yoga. It was unexpectedly summer like today & tomorrow. I haven't even taken my summer clothes out yet.

Belinda - Nice job with STS 2 Supersets. Are you planning roadtrips with the RV?

Cookie - Nice UB workout. I'm always nervous hanging things, feel like I will make lots of holes before I get it right;)

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

Yesterday I also went for a nice long walk before my doc appointment. I can‘t remember if I mention it? Since a few weeks my knees be acting up again. When we picked up the RV in NY, I noticed not only pain in both my knees also pain in my ankles. So I started putting ice on my knees and walking more. When we arrived in Ohio visiting family, my knees and ankles started swelling so bad I figured it‘s from too much sitting. I did everything to bring the swelling down. At this point, I had trouble getting up, my knees locked up and it took me a few min just to move, the pain was unbearable. I also took meds I had on hand from my Rheumatologist which didn‘t do anything. When we drove home, I didn‘t regenized my ankles. I have never seen them so sollen up. While we driving, I was elevating/icing both my knees/ankles. I couldn‘t bring the swelling down to safe my life. I contacted my Rheumatologist last Friday to see if the swelling had something to do with RP considering my knees locked up, my entire body was getting so stiff? He wanted to evaluate me. The long term of prednisone is causing my body to retain so much fluids in my knees/ankles. He took an ultrasound of my knees/ankles, I had a lot of fluids especially in my right knee. He said he could me a shot in my knees to relieve the swelling/pain. He pulled so much fluid out of my right knee, he is sending it to the lap. He also upping the infusion, I still have flairs. My knees feeling better this morning already.

Today will go for a nice long walk.

Debbie - great job with your walk outside & zoom yoga yesterday. I have a huge walk in closet, I have my summer close and winter close out all year around. We probably will take off next week.

Cookie - I am sure you find a special place for the quilt. Glad your DD likes it too. Great UB workout.

BBL

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & Gym Style Chest & Tri's. Our older DS came for dinner. We also went to floor and decor to pick tiles, so many choices. Thank god for cell phones can take pictures and decide at home.

Belinda - I'm sorry your knees and ankles are acting up. I'm happy to hear you did get some relief. It is good the Dr. is doing further testing and took you in so fast. Great job getting you walks in:)

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.