Cathe's STS Adjustable Workout Dip & Pull-Up Bars Are Now Sold Out

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
5172-2.jpg

Due to high demand Cathe's STS Adjustable Workout Dip & Pull-Up Bars are sold out. We're currently manufacturing more units, but it will not be until probably late summer that they will be back in stock. Make sure to click on the " email me" link on our product page at ( shopcathe ) to be notified when the bars are available again.

Well, I guess I don’t have to worry about ordering them right now! :). Gosh, with all the options in these workouts, you have tons of different ways to do things. :). There’s even like one place on something Tricep, maybe 1 arm OH extension, that on the last set, Cathe asks Al to do a 1 arm kickback as a different option on that set…they just pop up anywhere!

View attachment 8552

Due to high demand Cathe's STS Adjustable Workout Dip & Pull-Up Bars are sold out. We're currently manufacturing more units, but it will not be until probably late summer that they will be back in stock. Make sure to click on the " email me" link on our product page at ( shopcathe ) to be notified when the bars are available again.
Glad I decided to go ahead and get mine!

Due to an unrelated injury, I'd be willing to sell mine but I live in Ransomville NY outside of Niagara Falls and I don't know if anyone is close enough to pick them up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.