Cathe's Balance Disc

Gobias

Cathlete
I bought the balance disc and....don't know what to do with it! It doesn't look like Cathe uses it in STS 2.0.

Anyone have a workout using a disc they can share with me, please? Also, how much am I supposed to inflate it? (Lots of air so it is bulbous or a little air so it is flat?)

I did a balance disc workout on YT, from Vive Health I think, about 15 or so min. It was ok…
Thanks! I see they have a bunch of balance-focus workouts. Something to start with.

I note that when Cathe's balance disc came out she said she didn't include it in STS2.0, but hoped to use it "soon". So maybe she has another workout being incubated in her mind.

I note that when Cathe's balance disc came out she said she didn't include it in STS2.0, but hoped to use it "soon". So maybe she has another workout being incubated in her mind.
Yeah, I remember hearing or reading that somewhere. Kind of funny she didn't incorporate it somewhere
in all these new workouts. I'm sure she will put it in use "down the road", but I don't think we will see any
thing new for awhile........

Has anyone tried using the BOSU workouts with the disc? Seems like that might substitute well.
The BOSU workouts I do would not work with the balance disc. I jump, stand, hop on the BOSU or flip it over and lift it above my head, or use it in planks. Just isn't the right size, weight or shape. BOSU also has a non slip bottom, whereas the disk is all rubber ball.

Perhaps other BOSU workouts I haven't tried would work. I will just wait until Cathe uses it in the future! I actually prefer using toys, as it seems to make the workouts more fun and go by fast.

I don’t have Cathe’s balance disc….The balance disc I have came with a Firm workout years & years ago…don’t think I even have that workout anymore either….but I kept the
balance disc!

I had a pilates ring too.....I've looked & looked for it recently cause I found some workouts on YouTube...
but I can't find it, I refuse to buy another one cause the one I had was a nice one :( Oh well!

Oh, I have a Step 360 and that's kind of a balance thing too....I still have that and how about sllideboards?
Anybody ever use those? I used to love Slide board workouts.

I have a slide board :) I haven't used it in ages. I also have 2 Pilates rings; one is a cheap version that doesn't have much tension and I'm afraid I will break it if I squeeze it too hard. Then I bought a more expensive one with good, heavy tension.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.