Can't find my dvd low impact series order notice....

but I did write down the order number ! Thank goodness, it was for the dvds, minus the cycling dvd, I ordered on August 4th. I received a generic shipping notice on saturday 22nd october telling me about downloads ? Bit worried, how do I contact customer services please ?

Thank you, Anna

Same here!

I ordered on July 17th the DVD's minus the cycling one and when I went to check on orders status it says downloads only! I'm worried about this. I just posted a thread on this thinking I was the only one!

Laura

but I did write down the order number ! Thank goodness, it was for the dvds, minus the cycling dvd, I ordered on August 4th. I received a generic shipping notice on saturday 22nd october telling me about downloads ? Bit worried, how do I contact customer services please ?

Thank you, Anna

The Saturday notice went to everyone on our Newsletter mailing list. As long as know you placed your order there is no reason to worry or to contact customer service. Though it may seem that everyone has received their orders the fact is most have not. We estimate that slightly less than half of the postal orders and only about 10% of the UPS orders have been delivered so far. It will take about a week for all of the USA UPS orders to be delivered. Postal orders will be delivered faster in most cases, but some will take longer than others to be delivered. At this point it's way to early to be concerned about not receiving your order.

understand

But when I went and checked my order status on Cathe.com under my account it said I ordered download only, nothing about DVD's. I do not get the newsletter.

My order number is : Order#: 82203

Laura

Yep...I found my reciept. I have no idea what I was thinking except I was excited. It's my screw up and if they can't fix I'm totally out of $90. So fingers crossed.

I would hope that as long as you haven't downloaded anything you could get credit for the $90 and get the package as pre-ordered.I hope so anyway. I'm sure SNM knows how to run their business well enough after all these years to order extras on the dvd 10-packs. :)
Good luck!

Thanks SNM ! I contacted the support services and viewed my order and it is in the processing stage. So relieved.

Laura, I hope you get your order sorted out quickly !

Hi Pedmom...Yeah, I didn't download anything...I don't even know where I would get the notice to download...lol. So I'm hoping they will let me switch it out for the DVD's. I'm still mad at myself for making the mistake because I'm normally more careful in reading what I order. I could have sworn I ordered the DVD's with the free gliders. But I didn't realize there was a seperate order for downloads. Oh well...live and learn. I just don't want to be out of $90.

Hi everyone! SNM ws amazing! They answered my email quickly and are now sending me DVD's. It was my mistake and they are still working for me. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.