Barbell plates

aqua girl

Cathlete
Received my 2.5 ‘s yesterday and they are SO nice. Very pleased…just curious, there isn’t anything
”loose” inside Is it, that can leak out? Am asking because of the little round cap like button. Thanks.

Hi aqua girl, All vinyl plates have the round cap you mentioned. That is where they are filled with a cement-like mixture that is solid, not liquid.

Thanks, that’s great. They are so nice, and easy to hold…..just what I was looking for.

Next question, would your barbell collars keep the plate from twirling around on the barbell pole? No big deal, my collars keep it on, but they(plates) twirl around…my barbell is
1 inch, but the hole is a tad bigger I guess….just wondering if your collars would hold it tightly enough against other weight or stopper on handle to stop twirling? I don’t know how I come up with these questions:)

BTW: got the step mat too, and that is glorious as well! Also, the little green ball, is there a trick to getting that plug to go completely in. I have pushed my little heart out!!!
It isn’t loosing air, but sticks out a tad…

Last edited:
All systems go! Solved both issues.....I cut 2 little strips of an old yoga mat that I "cut" on for different things
and put one in each weight plate around bar with plate on (takes like 2 seconds) and put collar on. There you
go, much less, if any, twirling.....yay! I think because what I have,2 1/2 lbs, is alot less weight, they are gonna turn
more than a heavier weight. Also, I deflated my ball some, inflated it again, and pushed that plug in
very quickly and it went in. I think I read somewhere that you should wait like 24 hrs to put more air in a
stability ball when you first inflate it to give it time to stretch, etc...not sure that's why it worked this time
around. The old saying holds true, "Where there's a will....there's a way"! Now, I'm thinking about the
5 lb'ers....

Again, I love everything I got ! :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.