approx times of workouts in new series?

Thank you for listening, SNM!

Since your are, while I love to work out for 1 hour+, my life right now just can't fit that mold. With 3 kiddos, the youngest at 5 months old, my workouts are in the early AM or late PM when all are alseep. When I'm not too exhausted from night time feedings or a long day of work and running after children, I am searching for some shorter workouts that also get something EFFECTIVE in.

I long to start another STS rotation, but with those workouts all around the 1 hour mark, I'm afraid I won't be able to complete a dvd before the baby monitor starts crying at me. That rotation is just going to have to wait till that little girl starts sleeping more consistently.

In the mean time, some shorter workouts are right up my alley. BTW, the short weight workout premixes in High Reps and STS Total Body that are between 25 and 40 minutes long are great. A little something is better than nothing!

Sharon

I much prefer 60 minute workouts for all but HiiT workouts. Can you develop some premixes for those who prefer shorter workout times? That way, you'll please both those folks who like longer workouts and those who like shorter workouts.

I'm very pleased to hear the dvds will avg 40-50 minutes...this is perfect for my busy schedule. I have many 60+ minute Cathe's but i don't have time to do them. Premixes don't seem the same. Thanks for listening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.