All stability ball workout

Mandyf

Cathe is very gifted with the stability ball so how about a total body stability ball workout?

Lately I find myself adding the ball work from PUB and PLB on to other workouts. I find ball work to really make a difference to my workout. Plus, I find it fun, kind of like being a kid again:7 I would love to have a complete stability ball workout from Cathe!:) I really like how the ball is used for stretching in PUB and would like to see more stretching using the ball. I would also like to see more upper body work using the ball. The ball work in PLB is the best ever and I would LOVE to see more work like this.

This is my number one suggestion for Cathe! I would love to see a three part all stability ball series. One upper body, one lower body and one core/abs.

There are so many possible exercises that there are several books on the topic in the fitness section of the bookstores now.

Please Cathe!

Deb

I definitely second this idea! I think a three-part stability ball workout would be terrific! I need to work on stability as well as strengthen my muscles. Why not combine the two?! And I can't think of a better person to do this effectively than Cathe!

Sanchia

Yeah! A three part stability ball workout series!!! Maybe the core/abs can also use the medicine ball!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.