A Workout for when you are Traveling.

SooFit

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

My suggestion would be a workout tape for when you are traveling or on vacation. I know it sounds crazy, but my family lives in Thailand. And though I don't get to see them often, when I do, I alway lose a month or two of working out. When I get back home I just feel like I'm starting all over again from day one! It's so frustrating!

There's no way to lug weights over there or to even run outside (the streets/traffic are deadly) so maybe a tape with bands or something easily packable would be good plus a 30 min Hi/Lo cardio segment like in MIC to get you warmed up. Something that could be done twice for a 60 min full cardio workout without a step or equipment. Last time I was over there I took a laptop with a DVD player and your Power Hour DVD and did it with 2 litre water bottles!!! Better than nothing. I also think it would be a great workout for business travelers.

Just one workout like this would fullfill all of my travelling needs forever. Just enough to sustain my hard won gains until I could get back home and get back into the swing of things.

Thanks for listening.
Your workouts are the best and you're the bomb!

susan :7

A second vote for this. I sometimes travel on business for 4-6 weeks at a time. A DVD would play in my laptop and would be greatly appreciated although the market would probably be limited to those of us who are effected.

Susan Wells

I LOVE this idea. I always get nervous when going away that it will break my routine. I would love a lower impact, high-intensity travel workout.

Jen

I vote for this too. Right now, I bring CTX's kickbox (on DVD) for when I travel and Yogazone. The weights just suffer. It would be great to have another cardio (I know, I need to buy the 2-pack but I'm just too cheap.)especially geared for small space and something with bands. And Yoga Max! (couldn't resist throwing that in...some of us haven't forgotten it!).
Meredith

I second that suggestion! I would love something like that, as I often stay over for the night at my folks house and it would be easy for me to just haul a DVD and a few bands.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.