12 Week Challenge/04-28/Week 2

Gloria,
I followed the Lean rotation, but just add the cardio doubles on that schedule,just add cardio X on days 1,2,4, and 5
For Example:
Phase 3 Lean routine

weeks 9 & 11

Day 1-chest&back,ab ripper x -Cardio X
Day 2-Cardio X- Plyo
Day 3-Shoulders&arms,ab ripper x
Day 4-Cardio X -yoga X
Day 5-Core Synergistics -Cardio
Day 6-Kenpo X

You could even start this in phase 2, that's when they start the doubles. Just add cardio x to your regular routine on days 1,3, and 5.

RE: 12-Week Check-in

Hey there Sunny.

My internet was down all day. :-( Plus I was out all evening. Nice to be missed though! Thanks for thinking of me!:)I missed you guys too!

MWWWAAAAAH!:* :7

Good morning all. Today was 90 minutes of jogging. Longest time I have ever jogged. This weekend I'll be trying out some of the new DVD's I got yesterday. (Intensity Series and Power Hour) I have the FitTV versions so it will be interesting to see what they cut out of then and what I have been missing. I know what you are saying. "why didn't you try one out this morning?" I had to struggle with that myself, but it is suppose to rain here this weekend so I knew I better get my long jog in while it was still dry.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Keep up the good work.

Jean

Hello.

Here's my food for the day so far:

1) kashi cereal w/ff milk, 1/2 a banana
2) turkey on ww bread w/reduced f mayo, lf cottage cheese
3) banana w/nat p/b :9

I am going out to eat tonight and tomorrow night for my B'day. I have no idea what I'll have but I'm hoping I am smart enough to make it reasonably healthy!:) I normally wouldn't worry too much but eating out 2 nights in a row has me wanting to try and be good.

EDITED TO ADD: And let's not forget that I ate dinner at a diner last night too!:eek:

SPIN class this morning was tiring...as it should be!}( Tomorrow I have SJP on the schedule. Hopefully I will NOT have a hang over so that I can do it! LOL Sunday will be a well deserved rest day and the timing is great cause that's my actual Birthday!:+

Jean, have fun w/your new work outs! Isn't it like Christmas when you get something new!? LOL

I recently ordered Mindy Myrlea's gliding set. I can't wait for it to get here!!!:+ :+ :+ I've never done anything like that and think it will be yet ANOTHER nice addition to my routine!:D

Thanks Karen! I just got the best B'day gift a girl could ask for! My DH is getting an unexpected and extremely significant raise!!! WOO HOO!

Off to finish up around here....leaving in a couple of hours and it was pass quickly!!!!:eek:

:* :* :* to all...ESPECIALLY to Lori's belly!;) :+

Happy b day wendy and congrats on dh raise that's always nice.
Everyone is doing so great!
my meals today
1-cereal
2-wheyshake with skim milk
3-yogurt and pineapple
4-a chicken terikey sub from subway -sunchips-a small fun size milkyway (first chocolate all week)
5-will be egg wts

workout today was billy's original bootcamp # 2 it was tough all those pushups and squat thrusts.

Happy Birthday Wendy, that's the kind of gift that keeps on giving!

Today I did CTX 10-10-10 as part of the CTX rotation I'm doing. Noticed my legs are looking more defined so that certainly helps with motivation!

Meals so far:

1. Go Lean cereal + blueberries, flaxseed, sunflower seeds, soy milk; grapefruit juice
2. muesli cereal + soy milk, 2 boiled eggs - whites only
3. Tuscan Chicken & White Bean soup, 2 rye crispbreads
4. green salad with chicken; small piece choc. cake (my cheat for the week)
5. (we'll see when I get there)

Drank lots of water and took all my vitamins. Weighed myself this morning and see I'm down .2 lbs which is next to nothing BUT my period started so I've probably lost more than it seems so I'm happy! :7

Heidi

Heidi - Thank you for theencouragement! Congrats on your 3 lbs leaving!

Fitmom - thanks, you are a sweetie - I don't spend a WHOLE lot of time being nasty tomysle - it is over, it is done but I really want to know the trigger so it doesn't become a habit -- thank you for the tip - I have been chugging the water all day!

Gayle - Cute comments on weed whacking!

Dana - Congrats on your weight loss!

Gloria - Wonderful on your 5 days! Cute strategy!

nycmamacita - cutae story!! I have done things like that before! YOu are right about my body trying to tell me something.....I am deeply tired.

Heather B - Hope your friday is great too!

Karen - Thank you and you are right, forgiving yourself is the hardest. I love it when I have "circuit week" it does wear me out!

Daisyann - Nothing works like looking at before pics!!!

Sunny delight - You sound fabulous, what a great attitude!

Sheila - your eating looks good!

Well, I did really good today!

B - oatmeal, egg whites, apple
S - Oatmeal, egg whites
L - salmon, salad made with spinach, tuna
S - string cheese, apple
D - shrimp, green beans

Have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back