Daily check-in Thurs 5.25.17

tlc93

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone. Annette....how are the joints? Henriette...don't cry. You must have put major miles on your bike. Take it easy and get rest. Your body is in overdrive right now. Elsie, I hope you feel better and get some answers to your health issues. There's nothing worse than NOT knowing. Personally....a week after we buried my Dad I felt a lump in my L breast. Cyst, they no longer drain them and it doesn't hurt, so that's a blessing. 3 weeks after that, my daughter totaled her car. She's not hurt but the car was a loss. Stress at work is never ending!! I've had migraines and a few dizzy spells. I feel like someone is sitting on my chest, I still cry, I can't sleep. Being a nurse at a public school can really suck sometimes but we only have 4 weeks before summer break. All of it is like a nasty pimple about to pop, then the healing and rest can begin. Thanks for letting me vent...I feel better already. Today I did Michelle Dozois Cardio strength remix. Nice and sweaty. Anyway, have a great day and remember to take time for yourself.

Hi Peg,

Thx for getting us started. Your work situation sounds stressful. Is it a big school? Public schools here in NL don't have school nurses, only (semi) private schools like my son's International school do.

Glad the lump wasn't cancer. How old is your daughter that totalled her car? What a blessing she was not hurt!

Today is Ascension day, so a public holiday. Unfortunately I was unable to sleep in... Sleeping and me are just not on the best of terms at the moment. But the early start meant I could vacume, organize the house a bit and do S&S PHA all before my ex in-laws came to pick up my son. He has a couple of days off from school and will be spending the next few days at his granparents going to amusement parks, swimming and doing all the other fun stuff kids love. This time he got to bring a team mate so he will be sure to have even more fun.

With an empty house and my w/o over and done with early I have spent the rest of the day lying in the backyard reading. Just what I needed! And tonight we will go out to dinner just the two of us.

Btw, have I mentioned that I love PHA? It's one that I just keep coming back to. All 3 versions, the two live ones and the S&S pne are just great! Love them all!

Have a good day ladies!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Today I ate a Krispy Kreme donut so I did Billy's This is Taebo the whole thing just to burn off the donut!! So that was 50 minutes.

Now I need to go put the medicine on my knee, which after putting it on last night did not bother me at all, which was nice.

Middle son had a phone interview this morning for a summer job as a photographer at a camp and it went well.

Anyway have a great day !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi girls, I did a PHA blender mix Thurs night, been fooling with that new CatheLive app, not working so well, so
My workout time is suffering! Be good.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.