Daily Check in Tuesday December 6, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did another mish mosh of cardio/legs from Workout blender. It was about 45 minutes and a sweatfest. That AT is tough!

Henriette - I feel ya! Changes in my schedule and injuries leave me feeling sad :( I like routine where I know I can get my workouts in. You are so dedicated though. You get those workouts in no matter what!

Have a great day everyone - and great workouts, I hope.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi Ceci and all who follow,

Today I worked on a new routine for my class. So that was 50 minutes, then I did CTX Kickbox the cardio only.

I need to put the tree up, so I may tackle that.

Hope everyone gets a workout in.

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey ladies. Excellent workouts! Your classes sound like a lot of fun Annette. :)

Nice to read everyone's activities. The past two days have been super busy, maybe 4 hours sleep total, so no time to workout. Sorry to hear you're feeling funky Ceci. My 'funk' these weeks have been mainly pure funk (emotional), part pain/injury, recent health issues, part exhaustion and just plain ol' not enough hours in the day! lol. I think we are going away for 4-5 nights during the holiday if we can find a pet sitter with meds & fluids administering experience, which will hopefully refresh me a bit. I have not done anything like that in years! I have to decide if I want it to be a couples thing with my mate or if I just may need some time on my own. If I do go for option 2, I need to do it in a way that doesn't seem self occupied I guess.
I want to love my workouts again!! I know you all know what I mean. :) The workouts from Strong & Sweaty will get us all perky again right?! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.