July 7, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe live subscribers: This Thursday, July 7th at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Hooked on Legs" live!

It's summertime, yay!!! Time to rock your bathing suits and shorts. No worries, I've got your back... or should I say legs..lol.
Come join us tomorrow and get hooked!

Equipment Needed:

A full-size step with three risers under each side

Various waited dumbbells ranging from light to heavier (about 5 pounds to 15 pounds)

A paper plate (or gliding device)

A fitness mat

Just finished this workout and I know you mentioned that you may have to cancel next week (7/14). Would you ever consider a sub? I would not have a problem with that, although I cannot speak for the rest of the subscribers. I'm sure the other instructors are of pretty high caliber at your gym. Just a thought.

Great class! I am noticing more and more changes with the class participants, they look really strong and I find it very motivating.

Another Cathe gem that is over before you know it! :cool: That is my kinda workout.
Thanks for carving out that "ledge" Cathe!! lol. Don't want my cheeks slipping over it anytime soon.

Finally got around to trying this one today - lots of fun and I was even able to get through all of those leg lifts at the end!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.