@DAILY CHECK IN June 28th@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I practiced my cardio only workout for the gym class.

So that was 50 minutes of movement and sweat.

Then went to the pool for 3 hours in the sun and got home right before the storm hit.

Have a great day!

Hi Annette and all still to follow,

I wish I had spent a few hours at the pool instead of inside at the office. Fortunately I made it out for a walk during lunch... Power walking over to the expat store for some English tea. Using Pickwick or Lipton it is simply impossible for me to make a strong enough cup of tea. I like it black like coffee (which I don't drink) and then add milk. Being around British people has rubbed off on me over the years. If you're at the house and they ask if you want a cuppa, you automatically get strong tea with milk added. I hadn't had any in house for a few weeks so I was really craving it.

Tonight I did Cathe Live Cardio Boxing with Plyo legs. The boxing felt good after yesterday's weight work... But the plyo part was tiring. Just for kicks I decided to add Suzanne Bowen's 10min solution Perfect Pilates body buns & thighs and then the 10min Pilates stretch from the same dvd. Another good new to me Suzanne Bowen w/o. Perhaps I will try the others as add ons later this week. So many w/o's to pick from.

I am also really in the mood for Zumba... it's been so long since I did that. Perhaps I can find one one YouTube.

Take care all!

Hi ladies, today was gym style legs with modifications on weights of course, but I did use the barbell for squats. I did the 49 minutes premix. It is a really good and thorough workout for the legs, there is the standing and the floor part with the use of the band and the ball.

Hi Everyone,

Good workouts! Today I did TT - upper body + a 4 minute miracle + my own deadlifts and stretch

Sandy - you sure are modifying your way around your injuries. good for you
great workouts Henriette and Annette. I drink my tea with almond mild and take my coffee strong and black.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.