Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class & did ICE triceps. All day today I thought it was Friday but since I'm off tomorrow it really was:)

Belinda - I didn't realize your birthday is so close to Mother's Day, you will be celebrating all weekend;)

Kristin - It's hard to sculpt legs & butt but perfect for the summer! I can see why you are picky about the movies you go to but TG for reviews:)

Goodnight:)

Hi everyone,

I am done with XTrain Biceps & Triceps - Premix 08 Timesaver (Rounds 1-6) + Core #2 (44:59).

I have no time for personals right now. BBL!

Hey guys. Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders are done.

I will be back with personals tomorrow.

Kristin

Hi,

Today was ICE Chisel Lower Body Blast & ICE biceps. I hope the rain & cold go away for the weekend. This weather is making me so sleepy.

Belinda & Kristin - Great job with your workouts!

Happy Saturday, everyone.

Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing:
Basic Premixes: #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 61:52 is
DONE.

Wishing everyone a great
Mother's Day tomorrow.

Have a great day and workout.

Hey guys. Just finished Lean Legs and Abs. My legs were already sore from Great glutes. Not sure I will be able to walk tomorrow, lol. Now I have work to do and I need to clean my house for tomorrow. Ugh! It is dreary out again today. It makes me feel like doing absolutely nothing but binge watch television. I need to get it in gear though. At least I got my workout in, right?

Belinda- Great job on your workouts. Happy Mother's Day to you too. Any plans?

Deb- I still have not bought ICE. I really want to get Body Beast next. Not sure when that means I will get ICE. How do you like the series? Did you follow the rotation?

Do you guys think the Cathe announcement she made weeks ago was about that total gym? I thought she was making a new video or a set of videos.

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Kristin

Hi,

Today was a Cathe Live workout, Kickboxing followed by barre work. My arms were so sore from doing Muscle Meltdowns this week.
We went out to dinner with my Mom & brother it was a nice time & the sun finally made an appearance:)

Belinda - I hope your enjoying your birthday & Mother's Day weekend.

Kristin - I love ICE, I still haven't done all of the dvds but plan to get them done this week. The muscle meltdowns are great! I'm wondering if you should wait till after the announcement because chances are ICE will be reduced after that. I'm curious about the announcement, I didn't even think it could be the total gym!

Happy Mother's Day!

Just finished Slide and Glide (cardio only premix) and then CrossFire low impact tabata premix. I am about to jump in the shower and get ready for my family to come over. I took Baxter to the beach this morning, and it started to rain, but he didn't mind, and I let him run around like a maniac. We had the entire beach to ourselves and he needed to get out and run. My DH bought me a fitbit for Mother's Day. I have wanted one for a long time and excited I finally have one. DS bought me a necklace and a "magic" calculator. Too cute.

Deb- I don't think it is the total gym, but I'm wondering if we all misread her announcement a while back. Maybe she is not creating more workouts right now. I don't know. It seems strange.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Kristin

Happy Mother's Day!!!
Hi,
Today I did Cathe Live, Metabolic Conditioning. It was a nice day, after the rain this morning it was beautiful. We went to my in-laws today.

Belinda - How was your Mother's Day?

Kristin - It sounds like you had a nice morning at the beach, sometimes it's fun to be at the beach in the rain. It's fun to use the fitbit! How did your dinner go?

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class. We also went to a funeral for my BILs Dad. I did see some friends from my old gym that I haven't seen in a longtime. Recently, we have been to so many funerals for friends & families parents, so sad.

Waves hi to everyone!

Also wanted to wish Cookie a Happy Mother's Day.

Hey guys. Didn't get to check in last night. I did RWH LI1 plus abs 1.

Mother's Day went really well. My parents had a good time and the kids had fun playing with their cousins. It was hard to get up early and go to work the next day, but at least the sun was out yesterday after 8 days of rain, lol. I am so ready for summer vacation, lol.

Deb- I think I am already addicted to my fitbit. It even recognized when I was doing an aerobic workout. very cool little toy.

Waving hello to Belinda and Deb.

Hi girls

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. My internet wasn't working, brrr..

Yesterday I Jenny Ford Aspen Lower/Upper body weights and I walked 5 miles. Today I did Jenny Ford Hawaii Step and 3 mile walk.

I already worked out this morning. I will be back later for personals.

Hi,

Today I did Low Impact Sweat Cardio 1 & a blizzard blast. I go back to work tomorrow but it is a light week. My SIL had lent us some homevideo's from Christmas's past & we have been slowly getting through them the last few months. Christmas 1988, I was holding up a Jane Fonda video I received & was so excited LOL.

Belinda - Ugh, on the internet not working:( Are you getting close to 200 videos completed yet?

Kristin - The fitbit is addicting. Does your fitbit record your sleep?

Good morning,

I did Leslie Swanson 5 mile advanced walk " 3 mile walk and Barefoot Cardio w/ Ellen Barnette.

Debbie - my internet and cell phones are pain lately. I am at 90 dvd's completed :) Wished I was reaching 200. How cool is that? How funny you holding up a Jane Fonda video:p

Kirstin - The fitbit is addicting. Glad you had a great MD.

Kirstin & Debbie = do you want to be friends on Fitbit? Never hurts to have a little competition :cool:

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi,

Today I did To the Mat Legs & Glutes. I struggled and needed to take some restso_O not sure why, maybe yesterday's workout.

Belinda - You are almost 1/2 way to 200, awesome. I haven't been using my Fitbit but if I do will become friends.

Kristin - Do you students ask about your fitbit?

Good morning,

Did you guys see Cathe's Anointment? Hope the link works: https://www.facebook.com/Cathe-Friedrich-49839277161/?fref=nf

I did Leslie S. 3 Mile walk and X-Train Fit Circuit Burnout " TB".

Debbie - all those premixes taking up my time. Next week I will do or try to do 1 DVD a day. Good job on your leg workout.

Kistin - are you trying to out run us with your fitbit since you are not checking in :D

See you all tomorrow. Have a great day.

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class. I saw the announcement, I already have 2 pieces of equipment that are similar to the tower but will check-out the dvds since I like to add barre work.

Belinda - Thanks for the link! I think ICE especially has so many pre-mixes and extra workouts on each dvd. Maybe you should count each workout you do & you will be well over 200:D

Kristin - Are you busy with baseball this week?

Hi,

Today I ran/walk to Cardio Coach 7 on the track at the gym. We are going to grab a bit to eat tonight.

Belinda - I was caught in the rain today when I was at the store, could use a hair appt too:eek: Have fun!

Kristin - Hope everything is ok.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.