Daily check-in Wednesday, February 10

Wow, the ladies in Europe are first today. That's rare!
This morning I did Jackie Warner's Crunch free Extreme abs... Short 15min standing work out. Short but good. It did, however, make me feel the circuit w/o from yersterday more than I had expected so I knew this evenings w/o would need to be cardio with no weights.
Tonight I did the 5th Cize w/o Go for it for the first time. It felt like a w/o for my head at least as much as for my body. Once I got to the full choreography at the end (Cize it up), which was what I had been looking forward to with Missy Elliott's "Pass that Dutch" I ended up going back over the cize it up an extra 3.5 times. At the end of all these extra tries I finally started to feel like I nearly had the steps and could actually start feeling the music instead of concentrating so hard in order not to mess up completely. I ended up dancing for a total of 55 min burning 466 kcal so not bad at all!

Hi gals,

Today was 20 minutes of Taebo then went to the gym. Got sidetracked at the gym talking to a guy who has lost 60 pounds and needs to lose more. He recognized me from my youngest son's homeschool graduation.

I ended up doing 10 minutes on the stair machine and then 20 minutes of weight work and abs.

It was quick but it was something. We got more snow yesterday.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.