Import Shared Workout Videos Processing

burnmarie

Cathlete
Everytime I go to the workout blender and hit the Import Shared Workouts , all it does is go a page that says processing. It just stays on processing forever. Anyone else having this issue? SNM?

I had that happen to me until I remembered I forgot to clear my catche. Once I cleared everything out, it works fine now. Try that first if you haven't already done it. Hope this helps.

Yep, it happened to me this AM on my desktop computer..the other part of the
Blender worked fine, it just hung up on processing and never did go to the
Imported videos

ETA: I cleared my browsing history and went back to try it again, but it still just hangs on
"processing" on blank white screen with the little red circle going round & round......

The import shared videos works fine on my Chromebook but isn't working on my desktop
which runs Internet Explorer 11...The other functions of the blender is working on the
desktop...just not the Import Shared Videos....hope that helps!

Last edited:
Everytime I go to the workout blender and hit the Import Shared Workouts , all it does is go a page that says processing. It just stays on processing forever. Anyone else having this issue? SNM?

I just tested on Chrome and IE and everything worked fine. What type of computer and what browser version are you using? Also, have you tried clearing your browser cache?

I finally got it to work on my desktop ! I cleared brower cache again and then tried it and it was ok....maybe I didn't clear it correctly
the first time...Yippee :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.