Rock Bottom Rotation and bulking?

LizC7

Cathlete
Hello
What kind of results should I expect from this rotation? I'm working on leaning out after my legs bulked during body beast :)
I'm almost done with my October rotation and doing well so prepping to lean out some more.

I love the rock bottoms rotation! I had to split it up between am and pm because I just don't have the time required in the morning. I didn't feel that I bulked up at all but I DID notice my booty felt strong, it leaned out some bumps, seemed a tad lifted too. My inner thighs didn't seem to sag and jiggle as much. Sorry for the visual. :(

I'm horrible with sticking to a rotation but I had fun with this one. It was really worth it. I def felt stronger and leaner. Go for it and come back to post your results.

I love Rock Bottom rotation. I explained in various previous posts results I gained.
I had doms I had never experienced before. Even STS did not hit my lower body in the same way.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can't post previous post link cause search is not working on the forum! :-/
I don't recall tweaking cathe rotation. I did the 2011 one. I will do it again.

I will go for the same rotation instead of updated ones.

All the best,

I lost a layer;)

Cellulite reduced, my legs look leaner and toned. More lifted Glute.
My tummy looked flatter and defined:rolleyes::rolleyes:too:)

It was really hard but FUN.
I did 8 weeks instead of 4.

No bulk...

All the best,

Just wondering Nathalie what you did or are planning to do for the 40-minute interval run. I have no problem with running, but I'm just wondering how to go about this. Steady state for 5 minutes, then a burst for 1 minute? Does that sound about right?

Yes You can do interval. Try a minute burst and recovery steady 30 second 60/30. For a total of 20 or 30 minutes.

5 minutes steady for 1 minutes burst is not really an interval.
You can run fast/burst for a minutes and slow down or even walk for 30/45 second.

Hope I have not confused you.
Melanie it is really entirely up to you. Go for a 40 minutes if you really want to.

All the best,

I did the updated rotation last Nov. It got me used to working out a body part that was still a little sore (usually my legs). Because the focus was different everyday though I did not get any type of overuse injury. I liked it, my legs got lean and my abs tighter. It was fun and besides STS was the first time I stuck to a whole rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.