Thank you Cathe!

singinggoddess

Cathlete
Cathe,
Thank you SO much for the best time of my life. I can't think of a better way to spend three days than having my butt kicked by my favorite instructor ever and also being surrounded by beautiful, intelligent and just lovely women. I am stunned at how kind and down to earth my fellow cathletes are. I am still just beaming from my experience. So thank you, Cathe, for who you are and EVERYTHING that you do. It is so appreciated. I am hoping to do this again next year in Coronado. Loved every single minute of it!

I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Susan

Yes, thank you! I had a fantastic time. Thought about you all afternoon, packing up equipment and getting on the red-eye. Hope you got home ok and got some wonderful hugs from the boys when you got home. My boys ignored me -- I was floored (they are 8 and 10 and I thought they might have missed me, but apparently had a great time with Dad all weekend).

Can't wait for the next San Diego RT!!! :D (next month, right? ;))

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really had no idea of what to expect but this far surpassed anything I could have imagined. Cathe, you are SO sweet and wonderful to us (don't forget you mean probably more to us than we do to you!) and your crew was AMAZING. What a great bunch of people to work with!

Ladies, what a fantastic group of women. You are all so personable and intelligent and warm and energetic! I loved being able to get to know who the people are behind the user names. :D

Talking about energy, Cathe, where do you get it from? ;)

If anyone has a second thought about going to a roadtrip, let me go on record, STOP that thought! It is so worth it! What fantastic memories I will have for a very long time!

Another great big THANK YOU to you and your staff. This road trip was another huge success. I will never get tired of attending. (as you can tell since I have made it to so many). I am so glad I was once again able to attend. The San Diego venue was wonderful. I enjoyed seeing and working out with you again and having the opportunity to meet so many other fitness minded people. It was a great pleasure for me.

Thank you,

Jean

What a fantastic event... Thank You, Cathe! I loved every moment of it - the workouts, the shared meals, and most importantly, the opportunity to meet you.

And to all of my new friends, you are terrific. It was amazing to see how everyone bonded so quickly.... though sharing tough workouts with an inspiring leader will do that, I guess! I agree with you Susan, everyone was so down-to-earth and friendly.

Returning to Chicago was challenging in several ways. First, it was cold and windy when we landed. And then getting up at 5:30 central time to get in a workout before heading to the office... well let's just say that I was a bit distracted during SC Kickboxing because I kept thinking about our live weekend sessions. What a blast!

Michelle

Yes Cathe! Thanks for this fantastic weekend we just had, I can't imagine a better way to spent my time with. Getting to know wonderful ladies, all of them but specially my roommate Shani... workingout with all of them and getting my butt kick by Cathe what a blast.
You are so sweet and kind... you make me feel like a good friend of yours, and I love and I will treasure every single minute of it, and like all of my Cathlete friends I can't wait to do it all over again...
Please come back to San Diego soon, I miss you already:)

Hi Cathe and you incredible SD Road Trippers!!

I soooo agree!! Thank you a zillion times to you and your staff for putting together an incredibly memorable weekend!! Some of my muscles are not so thankful right now! haha!:eek::D

Such an incredible group of fitness folk!! I loved how easily we connected and could relate to each other not only about our love of Cathe and her workouts, but fitness in general and the personal stories some of us shared and the laughs!

I can't wait to see you all again and reuinite and sweat our buns off again!

Safe travels and big hugs to all of you- extra big hug to Cathe!! :D

Pam

Thank you Cathe for the wonderful weekend of sun, fun, great workouts, good food and more! We love you!

Thanks to your crew and team for making this all happen.

Thanks to all the wonderful trippers I met in San Diego, you are all so beautiful!

linda

I just want to thank Cathe and everyone I met (especially Beth)! My husband and I had a blast and Cathe, you know, we'll always stop by when we go back home to Jersey. Thanks again (and I hope you eventually got that ice cream!).

Cathe & Crew,

What a great first RT experience in such a wonderful venue. Can't beat the beach and a beautiful resort for sure !

Thank you for the opportunity to unite "in person" with so many Cathletes and finally meet so many that I have posted with and worked out with in spirit for so long. Was great to personally meet one of my Check in buddies, Diana (rmrmr) and to find out I was on the same flight with Beth (bitmover) from San Jose. Also met up with Jen (punkydoodah) to share the shuttle ride over so we got off to a great start before meeting the rest of the Cathletes, you and your crew.

Right into the picture taking and greeting others - it was all uphill from there ! What a fantabulous weekend full of fun and sweat and then "tears" that it all had to come to an end. The experience is one I definitely want to repeat.

Thank you and the others (Chris, Cindy, John, Josh, Lorrayne and all the rest) who gave me one of the best weekends ever. I am still flying high . . .

Take care until next time,
Jacque

What an amazing event!!!!!!

I would like to say thank you, thank you, thank you to all of the people that attended Cathe’s EB RT San Diego 2010 and helped make this such an amazing event!
Cathe, WOW! I was excited to finally get to meet you and you far exceeded my expectations. You were so sweet, humble and yet such a passionate and terrific leader. You went above and beyond during the entire event and every person that you came in contact with, it seemed like you had known that person forever. Wonderful!
Cathletes, all of you are soooo amazing. As Susan said, "down to earth" with big hearts. This was FeelFitWear’s first time at a Cathe’s EB RT event, you welcomed us very warmly and made us feel part of the Cathe family. I met some strong, energetic women that I will always remember. Extraordinary!
Cathe Dot Com staff, thank you so much for all of your support and to allowing us to be part of this RT. It was a great experience and we would love to do it again. Everyone that was part of the team, was so nice and helpful trying to accommodate all our needs. Awesome!
I would like to finish by saying, if you have not been to one of Cathe’s EB National RT events, you have no idea what you are missing. You need to see it for yourself, it is a once in a lifetime experience and you will truly see what Cathe, Cathletes and Cathe Dot Com are all about.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Veronica Fritzler & FeelFitWear

Cathe Friedrich ROCKS!

What a pleasure to meet everyone. I can only second what Beth, Jacque, Michelle, and everyone who posted here said.

Already looking forward to the next Road Trip.

Rock on and keep stepping!:D

Love, Jen

I agree with what everyone else has said. The only thing I can say is that my cheeks hurt...maybe from the lower body blast or all the drills in the sand...but mostly from the continuous laughing and non-stop smiling.
Sincere thanks to each of you for sharing and making this weekend so special and extremely memorable.

Thank you Cathe for making it all possible. I look forward to SD 2011!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.