Tabata Total Body Circuit

loneswaneast

Cathlete
I would love to see a Total Body Circuit consisting of at least 6 circuits which start with a four-minute tabata followed by four or five minutes of compound and focused strength exercises for each body part. Either work all parts in each circuit or have a leg circuit, a chest circuit etc..

The Tabatas could vary from low impact to high impact, horizontal moves only (mountain climbers, donkey kicks etc.), on the step, with discs, bands to add to the variety.

Add some bonuses and great premixes and this would be my ideal circuit workout!

I would love to see a Total Body Circuit consisting of at least 6 circuits which start with a four-minute tabata followed by four or five minutes of compound and focused strength exercises for each body part. Either work all parts in each circuit or have a leg circuit, a chest circuit etc..

The Tabatas could vary from low impact to high impact, horizontal moves only (mountain climbers, donkey kicks etc.), on the step, with discs, bands to add to the variety.

Add some bonuses and great premixes and this would be my ideal circuit workout!
I'm still on this quest, but will add a new twist. How about plyo leg tabatas followed by a variety of upper body and core exercises in a pattern similar to PHA training?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.