Strength in Numbers

Julie Good work on Cathe Live Lower Body Bootcamp. I find when I am tired some workouts just seem to drag on even if they are ones that I like. No our weather people didn't get the message. We are breaking a lot of temperature records here.

Pam The first door ding is the worst. Hopefully parking far away from other cars will keep yours ding free. Great job on your 24 mile bike ride. I hope your friend gets back to doing well again soon. That would be a stressful thing to deal with. Good work on the Plyo Hiit premix. I can just picture you sitting on the couch after those wide stance burpees. They are tough.

This morning I was planning on doing yoga but DH got up earlier than he normally does and wanted bacon and eggs. So after making my breakfast and his I ran out of time to do yoga before I had to go to the SPCA. We had quite a few cats and two rats and a guinea pig so we were busy cleaning their cages. When I got home my SIL was there because DH was helping her with some computer stuff. It took him all day to show her things and move pictures from her phone to her computer.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Cathe Live Climb and Sprint spinning! It felt really tough. I did notice I had the tension up higher than I think I do on the DVDs but I’m not sure that is the whole reason it was tough. I’m still feeling pretty tired.

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride! I’m glad she was able to get out and hopefully work out some of her stress. I can’t imagine what she and her DH are going through. Great job on Plyo HiiT 2 & 1 premix!

Cheryl Bummer you couldn’t get yoga in! But I bet being with the cute animals at the SPCA was just as relaxing as yoga can be. Well maybe in a different way.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Well aren't you the nice wife skipping yoga to make your DH breakfast! Hopefully DH got your SIL all set up.

Julie Great job on LIVE climb and sprint. The cycling workouts always wear me out. Hopefully you'll recover soon.

This morning was Pyramid Lower Body. I was doing the ball work and wondering if this was the workout that the floor work seems to go on forever when she said "OK, time to stretch". So I guess I was thinking of a different workout. The new kittens are getting really comfortable with me now and are starting to want out of the room they are in. I gave them a flea treatment this morning and have one more day or dewormer before I set them free :) It's rainy and dreary here today so I think I will finally start on my moms taxes. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Cathe Live Climb and Sprint Spinning. Hopefully you will get your energy back soon.

Pam Good work on Pyramid Lower Body. Glad that the kittens are getting comfortable with you now.

This morning I went to Twist and it was a great workout. I was pooped at the end. Then I went out and cleaned up our backyard and then in the afternoon I vacuumed the car and washed it. I think I will sleep really well tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did S&S PHA plus abs! I think I like some of the moves from LITE PHA better. The glute lunge in that one is awesome! So I may have to remember to swap that one in for one of the other leg moves. I actually felt like it wasn't too bad of a workout either even though I was still tired when I woke up. So happy it is the weekend and supposed to be some what decent weather too. Not too cold but in the 50s.

Pam Great job on PLB! I think that is GS Legs that the floorwork is never ending. Oh the kittens will be so happy to be free! Hope you were able to get your mom's taxes done and out of the way.

Cheryl Great job on Twist! Well it seems like you got a lot accomplished for being pooped afterwards. I hope to catch some of that energy you have for doing chores tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great work on S&S PHA + abs with still being tired. Enjoy your weekend, sending energy your way :D

This morning was FS Boxing Bootcamp and Legs and Glutes. Then in the afternoon we went over to my mom's and finished her taxes. My SIL came over to my mom's for a visit too before she leaves to go home.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Twist. You sure had a big day, I hope you got that great sleep as a reward!

Julie Great job on PHA plus abs. I like the LITE PHA better overall I think, but I like them both. I hope you are enjoying your nice weekend.

Cheryl Great job on FS BB+LG and finishing your moms taxes. Nice that you got a last visit in with your SIL before she goes home too.

Friday was Pyramid Upper Body. I made it through the pike section, but I did modify to go down on my elbows during the one-legged holds. Yesterday was KPC with more pikes! That one seemed like a breeze after the PUB abs though. I helped at the adoption event after that. It was a really slow day with only 2 adoptions. I'm guessing because it was so nice outside. Hopefully we will be busier today, but it's supposed to be beautiful again so it may be another slow day. No workout this morning since it's my rest day. Have a great day.

Pam

Friday night DH surprised me and had all the cleaning and laundry done when I got home from work. What a sweetie. Saturday I did RWH Plyo HiiT 1 and LI HiiT 1 plus abs 1! I will admit I took quite a few breaks during the Plyo section but the abs felt really easy for some reason. Anyway since all the cleaning was done, DH and I got to sit out on the deck with the dogs most of Saturday since it was nice out. Sunday I did my heavy weight workout and then was lazy and binge watched Netflix the whole day while DH watched the basketball tournaments. This morning I should have gotten up and did yoga or stretching but I slept in.

Cheryl Great job on FS Boxing BC and Legs & Glutes! I bet it feels good to have the taxes done.

Pam Great job on PUB and making it through the pike section! I have never thought to go to the elbows during the holds. Great job on KPC and more pikes! Hopefully you had some adoptions yesterday.

Have a great day!

Julie How awesome that your DH surprised you by having all of the cleaning and laundry done. That is a fantastic surprise! Great job on RWH Plyo and LI hiit and abs. That ploy hiit workout really does me in. I'd say that you abs are definitely getting stronger! That is not an easy ab workout at all. Great job on your heavy weigh workout on Sunday. So nice that you got to enjoy the beautiful weather and not be inside cleaning all day.We did have some adoptions yesterday. it was pretty busy the whole time and I think we had either 6 or 7 adoptions, plus someone went over to one of the fosters houses and adopted 2 from there.

This morning was Maximum Intensity cardio. I hadn't done that one in ages so it was a good change of pace but it did wear me out. Willie is sick so now I'm off to the vet with him. He is supposed to be getting neutered on Thursday and picked up on Friday, but I'm not sure that is going to be happening now. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he bounces back quickly. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on PUB and the abs. Smart idea to go down on your elbows for the one-legged holds. Great job too on KPC and more pikes.

Julie What a nice surprise that DH did for you. I bet it made the weekend that much better knowing all the cleaning and laundry was done. Good work on RWH Plyo Hiit 1 and LI Hiit 1 plus abs 1. I think your abs are getting stronger that is why the abs felt really easy. Good job on your heavy weight workout.

Pam Good job on Maximum Intensity Cardio. I haven't done that one in ages either. I hope there isn't anything serious with Willie and he gets better soon.

Saturday morning I did RWH LI Hiit 1 and abs 1. In the afternoon I went and helped out with a learn to dragon boat session. Sunday I decided to take the day off but I walked down to the Winter Market to pick up a few things and then went for a walk in the afternoon. This morning I started doing MMA Fusion but I was so stiff that I couldn't even do the moves :eek:. I have always been able to do them in the past so this was a really eye opener. So I changed the workout to a timesaver version of Knockout Rockout. I apparently really need to work on my flexibility. Tonight I am going out dragon boating with my team, the season has begun.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Cathe Live Fit Body Boot Camp! It was fun. I was not prepared for my alarm to go off this morning. Normally I wake up about 10-15 minutes before it goes off and can kind of lay there waking up slowly but this time it woke me up out of an almost dead sleep.

Pam Great job on MIC! Wow that is a tough one! It builds slowly and nicely but towards the end it is pretty intense if I remember correctly. Poor Willie! I hope he gets better soon. That seems like it was a good adoption weekend with 8 or so adoptions.

Cheryl Great job on RWH LI HiiT 1 plus abs 1! I would say going for a couple walks makes for an active rest day. Oh no, you saying that about needing to work on flexibility makes me regret all those Mondays I slept in. I really need to get back to yoga/stretching. It made me feel more flexible. It is just so hard when sleeping feels so good. Great job on RK! Yea on dragon boating and the season beginning!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LI Hiit+abs and both of your walks. I am always so envious of all of the places you can walk to That is a bummer that you were too stiff to do MMA Fusion. I get stiffer and stiffer all the time it seems but I still can't make myself do yoga. :confused: Great job subbing in RK instead. How exciting that dragon boat season has begun!

Julie Great job on Live FB BC! You just have been sleeping really well which is nice but what a bummer for the alarm to have to disturb that.

I didn't do a workout yet today, hopefully I will get one in later. One of the cats pooped under our bed this morning so DH pulled the mattress off so I could get in there and clean it up, and then we had to leave for an appointment to get vaccinations for our trip to Peru in April. The vet didn't find anything with Willie, but we are supposed to get the results from the fecal test today. Of course she threw out all of these terrible things that could possibly be wrong with him. The rescue told me it could just be tape worms and she gave me a pill for that in case. The vet also gave me some amoxycillin and some high calorie food and he seems to be feeling a lot better today. I think that part of it is that he is just a picky eater. He did eat some food today though and has been playing, so hopefully it was just tape worms. Im not sure yet if they will be able to do his neuter this week, I'm going to see what the test results say and go from there. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good work on Cathe Live Fit Body Boot Camp. I was like you this morning not prepared to have my alarm go off. I was in a deep sleep too.

Pam Well at least poop is easier to clean up than pee. So exciting that you are going to Peru. I would love to go there one day. I hope that Willie only has tape worms, that is easy to take care of.

So last night was dragon boating. It was a great practise but the sky did open up just after we started and we got soaked. This morning I went to Twist and it was hard to get up when my alarm went off. I am still really sore today so I also did segment 1 of Stretch Max and some foam rolling. It is a bit better now but I am still really stiff and sore.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning was Cathe Live Step Blasts and Weights! It was tough but I think that had mostly to do with my being tired. I’m not sure what is going on but I’m hoping it is just the Wednesday blahs!

Pam What a nice surprise to have to clean poop out from under the bed! I’m sure they thought they were being sneaky hiding it. I hope Willie keeps doing better. The tape worms should show up in the fecal results right? Oh Peru sounds so exciting! I can’t wait to hear all about it!

Cheryl Bummer about the rain and getting soaked but glad it was a good practice. Great job on Twist and then SM 1 and foam rolling! Hopefully your soreness and stiffness will be short lived.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on dragon boating, but I'm sure it was no fun getting soaked. I hope that it was warm at least. Get job on Twist and SM and foam rolling. Hopefully it will help to get rid of the stiffness. Willie is still doing great and now is constantly begging me for food. :)

Julie Great job on Live blasts and weights. Hopefully you do just have the Wednesday blahs. I think tape worms would show up ion fecal results, but the results came back negative for everything. Something helped though because he is doing great and has gained 6 ounces since Monday!

Yesterday afternoon I did get Maximum Intensity strength in I skipped the abs though because I had to be at my friends house. This morning was Hiit 40/20 and I added the LITE six pack abs 2 since I skipped abs yesterday. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on Cathe Live Step Blasts and Weights. I have been more tired than usual too. I think it is just the time of year.

Pam I am happy that Willie is doing better and is begging for food. That is a great sign. Good job on Maximum Intensity Strength and Hiit 40/20 and Lite 6 pack abs 2.

This morning I did Yoga Relax. I sure did need it and it felt good. I am no where as stiff as I was but I still need to work on my flexibility. After that i went to the SPCA and guess what. There was a cat there that looked so much like Taylis that I knew we had to adopt her. So I brought DH down to see her and we are just waiting to get the OK to adopt her. She was a stray and is about 2 years old and she seems like a very nice cat. I will keep you posted. After that we went grocery shopping and then I walked Zoey.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Rockout Knockout! It started off hard and again I am not sure why other than I was feeling a little queasy this morning. Once I got past the first section it was much easier and went by faster. I am taking tomorrow off work and gonna try to get my mom's taxes done and some errands ran.

Pam Great job on MIS and 40/20 plus 6 pack abs! At first I was shocked you skipped the abs but then I saw you made up for it! :p I bet it was the new food that helped him. Sometimes the can just be picky eaters. Glad he is doing better.

Cheryl Great job on Yoga Relax! Glad it felt good! I hope you get approved to adopt her! I am sure you will love having two cats again. I'm hoping this tiredness gets over with soon. I'm ready to have at least normal energy. I'm not asking for crazy Cathe level energy just normal.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on YR. That is so exciting that you found a cat to adopt. I can't imagine that you won't be approved. It sounds like it was meant to be.

Julie Great job on RK. I'm thinking it's the time of year between the time change and all of the crazy stuff that is floating around in the air. I was exhausted last night too. I do think WIllie's main issue is that he is picky. He loves the food that the vet gave me, but she only gave me 4 cans and I think it's prescription but I need to look it up.

Yesterday afternoon both my friends wanted to go for a bike ride so we did a 21 mile ride. It's the first time that all three of us have been able to ride together in over a month so that was nice. This morning I did High Step Training and then took Willie and Manny for their neuter surgery. They said that since he was feeling fine it was ok even though he isn't 3 pounds yet. He did gain 1/2 a pound since Monday though. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on Rockout Knockout. I am hoping to get over this tiredness as well. I hope that once the weather gets better we will both feel that we have more energy. Enjoy your long weekend.

Pam Great job on your 21 mile bike ride. That is nice that all three of you could do it. Good work on High Step Training too. I am happy that Willie is doing much better and he has gained weight.

This morning I went to Twist and it was a hard workout. We are in the endurance and power phase and the workout was tough. Then when I got home I found out that we were approved for the adoption. So at noon I went there and adopted Willow and brought her home. With the SPCA she also had a free vet checkup so at 1:30 I had to pack her up again to go for a checkup. Everything is fine with her. Right now we have her in my workout room in the basement to keep her separated from Tango for the time being. I have swapped their blankets so they could get used to the others scent and they both seem fine with that. So I will do that for another day or two before I let them see each other. Fingers crossed that it will go well. I will post some pictures of her too.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Twist and Congratulations on adopting Willow!! I hope things go well with her and Tango.

This morning was Total Body Trisets upper body split and I added the abs from Turbo Barre. Then I took the kittens to get vaccines. One of the fosters had three kittens and they were all nursing on one of the kittens so she wanted to trade him with another one to see if it would stop. So I have the one that they were nursing on and she took my little black and white guy. I felt bad leaving him, but of course he will be fine and has two new playmates at her house. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.