Stacked UpperBody/Pyramid Pump discs kinda' quirky....

Do you have a DVD drive in a computer or laptop you could try? That would help narrow down if it's a disc issue or a player issue. And you could play it on your computer...maybe not ideal, but a possibility?

It is really strange....I have 3 different Sony DVD players, all different models, the
5 disc it won't play correctly, the other 2 single disc players, it will....I will say that
If you select play from the main menu, and it starts at the lateral raises chapter,if
I press previous on my remote continuously I can take it back to the warmup and
I think it will play correctly then...I think..I have tried so many different things....
Of course, you shouldn't have to do that....but I can't play from the chapters menu
At all...on the 5 disc player....I think one of the premixes is the full workout with
Something tacked on at the end,and since the premixes play, you could just
Do that and end your workout when the main workout is over...just a suggestion.

Hi Giomax, we're still investigating this, but from the few people we have heard back from it seems when they play the DVD on other players it works fine. This indicates the problem is most likely with the DVD player's firmware and not the DVD since a bad DVD will usually not play on any players. We have seven test players here and Stacked Upper Body plays fine on all of the machines. Strange problems like this are very common with DVDs containing premixes and this a problem we've seen before with just about every DVD release we've had. Since premixes are rare in the industry manufacturers are usually not aware of the problem. We hope to get back some DVDs soon from any customer who had had this issue with Stacked Upper Body so that we can confirm our suspicions. So, make sure you contact our customer service department and in the meantime can you tell me what brand and model of a DVD player you're using? You might also want to check with the DVD manufacturer to see if there is a firmware update for your DVD player.

It is really strange....I have 3 different Sony DVD players, all different models, the
5 disc it won't play correctly, the other 2 single disc players, it will....I will say that
If you select play from the main menu, and it starts at the lateral raises chapter,if
I press previous on my remote continuously I can take it back to the warmup and
I think it will play correctly then...I think..I have tried so many different things....
Of course, you shouldn't have to do that....but I can't play from the chapters menu
At all...on the 5 disc player....I think one of the premixes is the full workout with
Something tacked on at the end,and since the premixes play, you could just
Do that and end your workout when the main workout is over...just a suggestion.

Hi aqua girl , different DVD players have different firmware versions. Depending on the firmware version a DVD player has may affect how the DVD will or will not play correctly. This is nothing new to us as we have seen issues like this on just about every DVD release.

Yes, I understand..it's just weird. I will keep my disc, cause I have other DVD
Players it will play on just fine. I hope the others will be able to get it to work.

My Abs 2 skips all over the place. I am benched right now due to a broken wrist so I am previewing everything.

LOVE the LITE workouts I have seen. I can't wait to do the Calorie Crush part of the Cardio Party. I love seeing Lisa S. again! She looks great and I would love to see here in the cast again!

I had the same problem with Ice Rock’m Sock’m. It did play on a different DVD player that I did not have in my workout room. And was told it was my DVD player. Eventually sent me a new disc that actually worked in that player. My Xbox . Hope everyone can get their discs playing!

I might add, that although I am keeping the disc I have now and not sending back
At this time, I hope that if you all determine that is indeed a disc problem on
Stacked Upper Body, and you all fix whatever problem and get new discs, etc,
That you would send new disc.

Bubachick, have you gotten your workouts and I think you said you have the
Sony 5 disc players, did Stacked Upper Body work? Just curious..:) thanks

Hi aqua girl, I don't have my dvd's yet, and yes I have the Sony 5 disc player as the main player in my work out room.
I really hope Stacked Upper Body will work in it , it will be the first one I preview when they come.
If it doesn't I just remembered my daughter gave me a newer single blu- ray player she didn't use, I could hook it up and try that.
I keep peeking outside looking for my mailman Lol !

I tried the Metabolic DVD on 3 different players and the abs part freezes. Other ones I have previewed have been fine.

Just tried Stacked Upper body in the Sony 5 disk player and it plays fine.
Pressed play and it goes to warm up, tried a couple of times to make sure.
Sorry some people are having difficulties , hope to not find anything else unusual.

Just received my DVDs down here in New Zealand. Stacked Upper Body works fine in my Panasonic Blu Ray player, goes to Warm Up when I press play.

Glad I read this thread - I experienced the same issue with my phillips dvd player. Stacked Upper Body would not play normally. At least I knew what was going on... Happened to have another Sony player that I could hook up and that one played the disk okay, but I've never had this problem before.

I had a problem with Stacked upper body last night. The "play" program just went back to to the load screen. I punched in the premix of "program with extended stretch" though and it worked fine. So far this is the only disc to not play properly. I'm slowly making my way through them! I can live with this btw. I just thought you would like to know.

Beth

Any word yet on the upper body disc? If I would like to try another one, what do
I need to do? It seems like there are quite a few that are having this problem....
I am just plain curious at this point....maybe somehow or another there was a
Small batch of defective discs? I dunno know....like I said before, I can play that
One in another player, but if I could have one that worked in the same DVD player
As all the others, that would be better.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.