Running workouts

The only complaint I have about Volume 2 is the music, it is horrible.

Heh. I think I have been too busy gasping for air during these to even notice the music! ;-)

I agree, though. Great workouts that will no doubt improve your running. There is just something about what she says and how she says it that is incredibly encouraging and motivating. "Treadmill Coach" is the perfect description for these. You feel like she is right there with you, keeping you accountable and pushing you beyond what you thought you'd be capable of.

The first time I did TMC2 I didn't notice the music at all. I then did the Bonus track which is the last challenge on Volume 2 and noticed the horrible music. Then when I did TMC2 again, OMG, the music sucks. But it won't make me not do the workout, the workout is awesome.

LOL on the gasping for air comment. I get it!!!

I came across Cardio Coach last year and love it. It gets me out in the morning sunlight, and is so motivating; you're always powered up and moving. Plus you have a completely balanced, planned workout. Then you're done, and super charged up for the day, mentally and physically. I also have some old audio walking and ab workouts from the Firm, but Cardio Coach is in a class by itself. I like being able to take my workout outside and into nature. Normally I'd prefer the sounds of nature, but these workouts pull so much more out of you, and lift you up, that the tradeoff is worth it.

I also love Cardio Coach workouts. I use the treadmill and find that these keep the boredom down to a manageable level. :)... Another good one is iTrain.com....they have all different levels and types of cardio workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.