Question?! about the money..

Thanks Jackie, the ticket was a Christmas present and I wonder if my mother-in-low got charged for it. She haven't say anything yet.

I just spoke to my mother-in-low today she said that she got charged for the rest.. YES they both my in-lows are amazing.. I know is getting closer I can't wait. Are you driving or flying in?

I will be flying in from San Jose - still need to book the flight but am thinking I'll land around 12 or so. Will be rooming with a Check in 'buddy' and we're going to try to arrive about the same time.

If I remember correctly you are in 29 palms . . . driving I suspect. ;)

Will be so nice to finally meet so many fellow Catheites.

Yes I will be driving down to San Diego.. I want to leave Friday early and get there on time I will be roommate with Shanihib" or Shani.
I can't wait!!!!

I'll be getting to the airport around noon so do hope to be at the hotel by around 1PM or so.

Maybe we should start a "What will you be wearing" thread so we can see who is who when we get to the hotel? :p

I'll be getting to the airport around noon so do hope to be at the hotel by around 1PM or so.

Maybe we should start a "What will you be wearing" thread so we can see who is who when we get to the hotel? :p

That will be a good idea! I was thinking on making one of those white shirts with some kind of say' Kiss my easy tone ass" sorry but my DD got me this T-shirt XS and it does not fit me but I still want to use the same and add something on the back like "thanks to Cathe" I don't know yet but something funny. What do you think?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.