Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Compound Moves, 31 minutes, heart rate average 105, max 146, met 4.1 140 calories, 809 steps, using 10# dumbbells. I then did Raw Intervals # 4 using 15# dumbbells for everything except the overhead press moves which I switched to 10's for. This was 41 minutes, heart rate average 127, max 175, met 5.9, 267 calories, 2,485 steps. I finished off with Les Mills Body flow 19 minutes of #72, met 2.0, 42 calories. Total time 72 minutes, 449 calories. I have to go out on errands so will come back and read posts in awhile.

Went through my downloads today and found my iTrain workouts. I used to do them constanly when I was still running. I will pull one out tomorrow for all times sake :)

Reactions: WD
I am glad to hear that. I have no problem checking in here too. I like our little check in. Hope Diane Sue feels the same way. I sent you a pm.

Last edited:
Belinda, I like our little check in too. That is why I have stayed with it ;) I had a whole lot of itrain workouts. I think I gave a lot of them to my daughter for her treadmill. I probably have some of them on my little ipod that clips on. I can't even remember what you call it LOL I should charge it up and check it out. I could use it on the bike or tread climber. I had put them on cds as well.

Doreen, I saw the Pelaton app. I am guessing the workouts cost? I looked at it a bit. I have felt that I have done a tremendous amount of Cardio lately. I am still getting in my 3 days of strength training, although a lot has been more endurance based stuff. I am just trying to get through the holiday season without packing on weight. I will work on heavier weight work after the first of the year. I like Sculpting RX a lot. Kelly's Really Raw is a good one. I was almost tempted to do it again today, even though I have already done it this week.

Diane Sue - so glad to hear you like our little check in too :) This check in is a good reminder especially for me not to buy more workout dvd, lol. I was surprised to find my old iTrain workouts. Those are still good :) Will pull one out today. Totally forgot I had them. I can't remember the last time I did one? Maybe 3 years ago? I did iTrain and Cardio Coach regularly.

Perfect! I was just afraid that an extra check-in wasn't needed for the two of you! More than happy to keep it going!

Belinda- I know what you mean- finding workouts long forgotten is fun! I've never heard of iTrain. Are the treadmill workouts? Vidoes or just audio?

Diane Sue - Looks like you can have a free trial on Peleton and then $20 per month after. I may check out the free trial at some point.

Have you been following the clips for Lite released this week? I hope we see the bonus footage too.

This morning I did Peak 10 Cardio Strength 1 from the original series. This may be the easiest of the cardio strength workouts but I did all the peak sections on the rebounder.

I need to get my Christmas shopping started so that's my plan today.

This morning I did Les Mills On Demand Body Combat # 68, 64 minutes( actual less as I started a few moves from another and switched and a run down stairs twice for Gertie) heart rate average 125, max 158, met 6.0 424 calories(I used Map My Fitness Setting for Body Combat and it says 505) 5,294 steps. I then did Les Mills CWORX # 28, 15 minutes, heart rate average 97, max 113, met 3.1, 51 calories, 68 steps. This had bear crawls and weighted side planks along with holds. I used 10 and 5# weight plate. Total time was 79 minutes, 475 calories, 5,992 steps.

Doreen, Peleton is quite expensive. I would have to want to use it a lot to pay that for it. I think I am done with Christmas shopping. I did not have to get much this year and all of the adult grandchildren and family are doing a gift card exchange game. I bought for the little ones.

Hi everyone,

I did iClimb today. It was a blast from the past. I need to remember to pull those out once in awhile.

Doreen - glad we keep this thread going :) iTrain workouts are MP3 workouts, I used them when I was still running. You can walk/run or use these workouts on any equipment you have. I am not sure, if the website still exist. I couldn't find it. If you find the site, please post it here, lol

Diane Sue - holy smokes on your workouts this morning. You sure using LM :)

DH and I will go to a cookie exchange :) I bought all the cookies today, I will not take any home.

Belinda, I used to have a couple of Brook Benton free downloads for fitness equipment that I liked a lot. They are probably on that ipod. I do have a holder that I think has a couple of itrain workouts in it. Although I think one is strength and one is yoga. I ate entirely too much today. A friend sent me home with ginger cookies. So add that to the sugar cookies I made. Fortunately almost all of the chips are gone.

Good morning,

W 6 D1 Chest/Tricep Circuit is done

# 1/ 10 reps/3 rounds
Rotating Chest Press 25's
Skull Crushers 15's
Chest Flys 15's
Cross body ext. 12's

# 2
Chest Press 25's
Triceps Press 25's, dropped to 20's...my arms were fried at this point!
Decline Press 20's
Triceps Kickbacks 12's

Burnout round;15 sec break/ 3 rounds
Wide pushups
Triceps pushups

Core
Side Crunches
DB Flutter Kicks

Cooldown

Diane Sue - I remember Brook Benton, I think I still have some workouts somewhere? Need to check. I still have a lot more iTrain on my iPad, need to charge it and check. I hear you on eating to much. I am eating way to much lately. Need to get a grip on myself.

I will be back later.

Good morning all! Did Fit Body Challenge Cardio Interval Burn this morning. 50 mintues.

Good job Belinda- Still liking Lift 4? I thought I saw a promo clip on a new series by Shaun T - I didn't watch it because it was just looked like a behind the scenes cast practice clip or something.

Doreen - I love the workouts. I will do another round after this one, than move on to 80 Day Obsession. I think they will show a preview on Jan 14. The workouts are not out until April? Great job this morning.

This morning I had so much wasted time. I am not sure how much time I will have for workouts this week. Map My Fitness was not working on my tablet and I kept trying to get a new password and it would say it was sent to my email to reset and nothing. My Fit Bit did not do the sleep stages last night so I shut it down this morning and made sure it was charged. It did terrible for the workout.
I did Less Mills Pump and forgot to write down which # it was. It was a full workout. With interruptions and adjustments it took me 63 minutes, originally supposed to be 56 minutes. LOL Fit Bit had me at 156 calories, Map My Fitness(I used my cell phone since) with the Body Pump setting and it said I had 550 calorieso_O So, I used my heart rate and calorie calculator along with my usual met value and came up with 313 calories at met 4.5 which is probably correct, 1,253 steps. These are non stop fast paced workouts. This one was particularly filled with shoulder work, including the warm up.
Workout was like this tracks generally around 5 minutes give or take a minute
squat track 40# barbell
back track 30# barbell and 12# dumbbell in place of single plate they used
this was squat presses with deadlifts and rows
Triceps track used a weight plate 12# dumbbell for me
overhead extensions, dips, push ups
Biceps 25# barbells , 12# dumbbells in place of plates ( I noticed the guys were using 22# plates and the girls lighter) curls with variations and the breaks are row and curls
lunge/squat track 15# dumbbell instead of plate The ladies were using 11# and the guy that was using a weight plate 22# This is reverse lunge sequences with pulses and some speed as it builds with a squat pulls as a break between all right then on to left
shoulders track 20# barbell and 8# dumbbells is what I used the guys used 11# weight plates and I think the bar was loaded to around 27# total. This does the same moves with the plates as they do the barbell alternating. upright row, front raise, and push press. I was worried about my shoulders on this. So many overhead presses today.
Abs done with a plate . I used 10# this was crunches, weight plate twist right left 2X then crunch repeat as a sequence It was not a long track and did not have any plank stuff.
I have to run a couple of errands and get some things done today.

Belinda, nice workout today. I have several of Brook Benton's workouts. I always liked them, I just never think about them. I guess the same with a lot of them that I have.

Doreen, I don't know what it is about Saun T, but I never cared for him much. Then later he was on a television show as a host called the best diet or something like that and there was an interview he did with Abel James of The Wild Diet that just tipped it to liking him even less. I have his T20 workouts the 3rd set which I like. I got rid of all of the Insanity workouts except the Deluxe set with the really tough abs and the Upper body workout on it along with the sports type of Insanity workout. They were way to jarring for the joints. I doubt I will ever buy anymore.

Diane Sue - holy smokes, on your workouts. Great job today. I do forget workouts I already have, I guess we have too many, lol.

Belinda, you are right about having too many workouts. But, then I find I tend to go for the newer ones till I start getting really bored and start looking back at the older ones.

Diane Sue- I enjoy the older workouts. I do get really bored especially with cardio. There are some workouts you can't replace.

Still problems this morning with the tablet and Map My Fitness so I just used my cell phone again. I will try either repairing it via blue tooth or removing the app and reinstalling and see if that works when I have time. This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 2, 40 minutes, 262 calories, met 5.9, heart rate average 133 max 178, 3,622 steps. I need to run and get ready to go to the ladies brunch

Diane Sue- Bummer on your equipment failure - so frustrating. My dvd player didn't want to ready the disc this morning. I'll have to look at it later to see about cleaning it.

This morning was FBC Sculpt and Define. This is supposed to be a weight workout but its still very metabolic with a lot of core moves woven in so you still aren't lifting heavy weights or you can't keep up with her. I like the music and its a good workout - I'm sure I will feel my abs later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.