Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Tabata Weights, 39 minutes(a bit longer than actual for making weight adjustments), 198 calories, heart rate average 100, max 144, met 4.6, 902 steps. I went heavier than the first time with this workout. I also did Coffey FIt Raw Interval's #3 keeping Kelly's weights at the 3# and 10# weights. I wanted it more for the cardio :) Total time was 66 minutes and calories burned 373.
Raw tabata weights all rounds are timed, rounds 1-3 Kelly goes a bit lower in weight using a heavy, medium, and light weight, increases on rounds 4 and 5 and then round 6 is not timed, everything is done at the heavier weight for 12 reps
1 arm row 25# for rounds 1-3, 30# rnds 4-6
bench press 17.5# dbs for rounds 1-3, 4-6 20# dbs
biceps 17.5# dbs for rounds 1-3, , 4-6 is supinated curls and I used 20# dbs
lateral raise/front raise alternating sides 1-3 10# dbs , rnds 4-6 12# dbs just lateral raise
overhead triceps extensions rounds 1-3 12# dbs , rounds 4-6 15# dbs
squats 30# dbs all 6 rounds
deadlifts 25# dbs rounds 1-3, 30# dbs 4-6

Doreen, the Alexia Clark workout looks like a good one with a nice rep range to it.

Belinda, Fit Split does have quite a few crawling around the floor segments. I have figured out most of my modifiers for those workouts.

Good morning,

Patrick Goudeau - Step Up is done. Haven't done that one in years. Now I know why :) had fun doing it but it was very tricky. Got all my steps for today.

Diane Sue - I had to modify all the crawling around on the floor segments. Good for you for figuring out most of your modifiers for those workouts. Good job yesterday.

Doreen - great job yesterday.

Have a great Tuesday, everyone.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Hi/Lo with Tatum Coffey. This seemed easier than I remember it from the first time I did it. I was probably tired or sore the first time. It is hi lo cardio the first half and then she picks up 3# dumbbells and it is hi rep upper and lower combos ending with some abs. Non-stop movement. This was 34 minutes, heart rate average 123, max 175, met 5.8, 218 calories, 1,929 steps. I then did Kelly's Live Amped Up Cardio ( I love this one and have not done it in awhile) , 30 minutes, heart rate average 117, max 158, 194 calories, 2,090 steps. Total time was 64 minutes, calories burned 412. I need to get out to the store before I pick up the grandchildren from school and get them ready to go to their church activity tonight. MFP did an update and now it is working again :D

Belinda, on some of those Fit Split workouts like the Mixed Impact, I had my rebounder out for jumps and I used the edge of it for the burpees instead of going clear to the floor. Sometimes just doing a different move or continuing the standing work while they are crawling around on the floor works. My hands and wrists do not like a lot of on the hands stuff.

Diane Sue - that's what I usually do to modify. I use a chair, bench, counter top, rebounder, fire place for burpees instead:) I don't mind doing floor work for the lower body like in barre workouts but for cardio I don't see it necessary or beneficial, IMO! I usually step in place or now of these day's I don't even buy the workouts anymore if the workout is too high impact or a lot of crawling. I am not in my 20's anymore, lol :) Great combo today. Have fun with all your activities today. BBL!

Good morning,

Patrick Goudeau Extreme Calorie Burn is done. That one was super tough and long :(

I will be back later. Need to catch my breath.

I did an Alexia Clark Full Body workout this morning. This took about 50 mintues and I really enjoyed it. It was very much a metabolic workout.

Circuit 1:
Jump Rope: 60Seconds
Goblet Squat: 15Reps
Skier Swings: 20Reps
Sit Up Dumbbell Press: 10-15Reps
Repeat this order 3 times

Circuit 2
Split Hold Rainbow Twist: 40Seconds
Twist Blast Off: 40Seconds
Bent Over Twist Row: 40Seconds
Plank Hip Dips: 40Seconds
Repeat this order 3 times through

Circuit 3
Squat Alternating Punch: 30Seconds
Side Lunge Transition: 30Seconds
Bridge Hold Crunch: 30Seconds
Repeat this order 5 times through

Deadlift Special: 12Reps
Burpee-Upright Row: 10-15Reps
Flat Leg Russian Twist: 40Seconds
Repeat This Order 3 times through

The deadlift special is a stiff leg deadlift followed by a db squat into a curl and then overhead press.

Good job Belinda! - I don't have many Patrick G but his stuff is usually fun.

Good job Doreen! I am glad I revisit Patrick G stuff. His still is a lot of fun. I do have to modify some of the moves. Sweating like crazy.

his morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Athletic Cardio Drills and Bar, 34 minutes, met 5.8, 218 calories, heart rate average 116, max 147, 1,604 steps. I can't find my print out on that one so will write it up again. I have done it before. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Compound Moves, 31 minutes, average heart rate 115, max 155, 670 steps, met 4.9, 168 calories. Total time was 65 minutes, 386 calories.

Coffey Fit Compound Moves this is quick paced
1 minute each exercise 10# dbs
squat/squat elbow pull back
side to side lung/row
plank row 2 jacks ending with just rows
lunge front biceps curls
plie pulse wit biceps pulses
squat curl press
row into kickback
reverse lunge 1 arm front rsaise
1 leg balance single arm lateral raise
side step upright row
triceps dips/ knee ins with hips raised (crab)
skull crushers with leg lifts
flys to sit up
bench press alternating with bicycle move
crunch crunch /reverse curl
mountain climbers
plank to frog squat /plank walk in to frog squat

Raw Athletic Cardio drill and bar work Barbell used but can use dumbbells. I used a 35# barbell for most and picked up db's for a couple of the moves. A Step is used for some of the cardio which is easy.
cardio, front squats 35# barbell
cardio, biceps curls 35# barbell
cardio, upright row/hang curl 35# barbell
cardio, clean from the hip 35# barbell
cardio, push press 12# dbs ( I think I could have done the 35# barbell)
cardio, hang clean press 15# dbs
cardio, bench press 35# barbell
get rid of step
squat thrust using barbell/ barbell roll out
sit up flip around
crunch
feet on bar hip lift
push up on the barbell
cardio
barbell squat curl press 35#

I am running late today. I have been getting things caught up since I am going to be leaving with ladies from my church for a women's retreat tomorrow afternoon. I needed to run to the store and do up laundry so I can pack up some things for an overnight stay :)

Belinda, I like the two rebounding Patrick Goudeau workouts that I have. I have never purchased any others, but I can imagine that they are fun.

Doreen, nice work on the kickbox and kettlebell raw workout and the Alexia Clark workout that sounds like a lot of metabolic compound movement :)

ood morning,

Cathe Fit Spits Boxing/BC/Legs + Glutes is done.

Diane Sue - I am going to have to check if I still have those 2 rebounding dvd's? I got rid of a lot of dvd's in the past. Glad I held on to the other Patricks dvd's. Have fun at the women's retreat today. How long will you be gone?

Doreen - have fun with your workout today.

That's it for me today.

My workout is done. I need to get things packed up and try to figure out what to wear since it turned off cooler and is raining. This morning's workout was Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Crush, 33 minutes, heart rate average 126, max, 156, 2,244 steps, 211 calories met 5.8. I then did Kelly's 30 minutes to fitness step boxing workout #1 , 33 minutes with the stretch which is separate from the workout, met 5.9, 215 calories, heart rate average 128, max 163, 3,047 steps. Total time 66 minutes, 426 calories.
I wore my 1# gloves for both workouts. On Cardio Crush Kelly mentions it would be a good time to wear a weighted vests. She has gloves of some type on with both of these workouts, but never mentions them.

Belinda, the retreat is only tonight and I come home tomorrow afternoon. It is an hour and 45 minute drive one way. I used to live in the city where they are having it.

Your retreat sounds fun Diane Sue!

This morning I did Alexis Clark challenge workout. Each circuit had one strength move and then 3 metabolic moves.

The strength moves were pull ups, hip thrusts, deadlifts. I'll try to copy the circuits when I get back to my computer because I enjoyed them!l

Circuit 1:
Pull Ups: MAX REPS
OR
Assisted Pull Up: MAX REPS
Seated Alternating Resistance Band Row: 60Seconds
Mini Band Superman Reach: 60Seconds
Renegade Row: 60Seconds
Alternating Upright Row: 60Seconds
Repeat this order 3 times

Circuit 2
Hip Thrust: MAX REPS
Goblet Squat: 60Seconds
Body Weight Bulgarian Split Squat: 60Seconds (each side)
Air Squats: 60Seconds
Repeat this order 3 times through

Circuit 3
Stiff Leg Deadlift: 12Reps
Mini Band Glute Bridge: 60Seconds
Bosu Ball Wall Sit Adductor: 60Seconds
Mini Band Quick Shuffles: 60Seconds
Forearm Plank Mini Band Jack: 60Seconds
Repeat This Order 3 times through

There was another circuit with push press but I ran out of time!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

This morning I did Janis Saffel Strike Zone. Just getting around to post. We are renovating our kitchen.

Diane Sue - glad you enjoyed the retreat. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Doreen - great workout this morning

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

This morning I did my workout at a park while waiting for my daughter's track meet to start. I did RAW Compound moves for about 20 mintues and then switched to RAW intervals #4 for about 20 minutes. I only had my sandbag with me so I was doing lots of modifications which worked fairly well on both. But my sand bag started leaking so I'll have to figure out what is going on with that!

No workout today. Just lots of fun and a trip back home from our retreat.

Doreen, I have a sand bag that leaks sand. It is quite frustrating and I could not find where it is coming out from, otherwise I would sew it shut or something. How big are your sand weights? Mine are some 3# ones that I got from Alpha Omega, or something like that, quite a few years ago.

Belinda, I could use kitchen cabinet and counter remodeling. We are still doing other repairs right now though.

Diane Sue - I had bought my bag off letgo used so I opened it up. There are 4 10# inner bags that the sand dust was just seeping through the velcro. No holes or anything. I looked it up online and found recommendations to use kitty litter as it doesn't leak as much. So I dumped the sand and filled with kl. Problem is it doesn't weigh as much. The other recommendation was to double bag the sand with sandwich baggies before sealing in the inner bags. If this doesn't work I may try that. We'll see.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Just Step, 24 minutes, heart rate average 146, max 165, 2,230 steps, calories 164. I am going to try to get a workout in early tomorrow. I have and appointment with the arthritis center.

Doreen, I hadn't thought of kitty litter. I would imagine some types weighs more than others. I wonder if it clumps inside the bag. I guess it is not likely to get moisture though.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #4 using 15# dbs, heart rate average 130, max 156, 262 calories, 41 minutes, 2,643 steps, met 5.8. Getting ready to leave in a bit for my appointment.

This morning I did RAW kickbox and olympic lifting.

Good luck with your appointment Diane Sue!

Waving hi to Belinda - hope your Monday is off to a good start.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.