IMAX 4 or choreographed step workout - the heart of Cathe, Barre workout, Silver Series

Rynn69

First off, WE LOVE YOU CATHE. Not only are you the BEST fitness instructor on DVD out there, you seem to be a very kind and down-to-earth person...not to mention beautiful. Nobody makes better DVDs than Cathe. Excellent content, excellent music, excellent cueing.

That said, I would love to see the following in new DVD series to come:

1. IMAX 4 or another choreographed step workout. We steppers out there love your step DVDs like nobody's business. They are so fun and so challenging. Where else can we rock out tap-hop repeaters, flying angels, rock horses, and long hops on the board? Also, it would be WONDERFUL to have two steps in the series - like an IMAX 4 and step/weight combo.

2. Barre Workout - many of us love to work out at the Barre. The Fitness Tower was a form of the barre workouts. Love to see another that really emphasized the legs and glutes with bands.

3. Silver Series - many of us have followed Cathe for many years. Love to see a Silver Series that is somewhat similar to Cathe's Low Impact. Something a little kinder to the joints.

Any series with pyramid lifting or weight training is also much loved. :)

I would love a STS #2.

I will 2nd the suggestion for an advanced level, low impact series. The low impact series would be a great place for step workouts!

Great ideas...especially like the Cathe "Silver Series" idea, that just sounds
Impressive to me :). New step workouts--yes----and what about a few more
FitTower workouts...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.