Future Step. So happy ❤️

Hey Cathe! I just did "Step and Pump" live. The step combo's in that were excellent. I love step and appreciate choreography but this was more athletic like and easy to follow so I could really get into it. LOVE!!!!

Can’t wait!! Just did Advanced Step Choreography Live again the other day. Love step workouts especially the dancey kind. I’m feeling like it may be time to pull out Party Rockin’ Step #1 soon :)

Oh My! I am so excited about this. Step got me into exercise 25 years ago and I haven't gone a week without at least one step workout since. I finally had to ground myself from PRS1 & 2 since I think I did them everyday for well over 2 months.

Cathe - I do hope this workout has the bonus at the end where you put all of the moves together into one final segment (I think you call it the Blast, the Bonus or the Challenge). I posted this on the "ideas for upcoming workouts" forum awhile ago, but I would love for your next Greatest Hits to be a compilation of all finales of each step workout (PRS1, PRS2, Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, etc.) No build-up, just finales.

Thank you everyone for posting your thoughts. I don't think I could ever give up step. I started with it 30 years ago and I can't imagine parting ways with it. As long as there is a steady demand I will create a steady supply :)

[emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad she's releasing this on its own dvd rather than mixed in with the series cardio. I am not a step lover but admire Cathe for accommodating her fan base with something just for them. Cathe, you rock. I have enjoyed these past 20 years aging with you. :)

I agree. I am not a fan of step and somehow always feel short-changed whenever I order a series and can't use the step workouts. Seems like such a waist. At least if offered separately I have the option to not purchase. Just like with the spinning dvds, which I always purchase because I have a spin bike and truly love those. Hopefully, she will see fit to give the non step lovers the same option.

In celebration we should all do our favorite step dvd on Friday and post what dvd we all did [emoji16]

I’m going to do step works[emoji16] this was one of two first Cathe workouts that I ever purchased [emoji16]

Oh My! I am so excited about this. Step got me into exercise 25 years ago and I haven't gone a week without at least one step workout since. I finally had to ground myself from PRS1 & 2 since I think I did them everyday for well over 2 months.

Cathe - I do hope this workout has the bonus at the end where you put all of the moves together into one final segment (I think you call it the Blast, the Bonus or the Challenge). I posted this on the "ideas for upcoming workouts" forum awhile ago, but I would love for your next Greatest Hits to be a compilation of all finales of each step workout (PRS1, PRS2, Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, etc.) No build-up, just finales.

Gobias that's a GREAT idea!

Getting ready here in HNL to do mine too [emoji1417]

Completed Step Works. Yesterday (Friday) I had forgotten what a tough one that is,but loved every minute of it.
New goal: incorporate a step workout every week. I always notice improvements on hamstrings, legs get smoother keeps cellulite at bay [emoji847]

Yipeeeeee!! You've made my YEAR! SO happy! I can't wait - all high impact, full 60 minutes please :) Can't wait for a new routine--you're the Queen!!

Yes!!! Something like Imax3 were you just get worked!!!!

I try to do a step work out weekly. I will try to add it on to a rotation even if one isn’t included. They are definitely my favorite. This post inspired me to pull out greatest hits which I haven’t done in a long time. Looove!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.