Bodyweight & Bands

aqua girl

Cathlete
Just finished my own little DVD mix of this one and loved this one too! Some new great moves and those puddle jumpers followed by
Firewalkers had my legs talking! Especially enjoyed the warmup and stretch in this one as well. I think I only have the PHA one to try yet,
Gonna do a premix on this one to familiarize myself with it. I have totally enjoyed each and everyone. Job well done! Excellent chaptering
Too, from a workout blender addict :)

Lite Body Weights and. Bands. This is my first time doing a full workout using bands and bodyweight. I’ve only done them in Cathe’s workouts as a segment. Definitely worked my muscles in a different way. I may need to increase my resistance on a few of the exercises. I did use a stronger firewalker loop band. But overall it was a nice full body workout. The standing segment seems to focus a little bit more on upper body. The floor segment more on lower body. Except in the beginning when you have all those push-ups. I added the calorie crush which was a nice bonus. Just wish the premixes had a little bit more variety with the calorie crush mixed in or added to the beginning.

Just finished my own little DVD mix of this one and loved this one too! Some new great moves and those puddle jumpers followed by
Firewalkers had my legs talking! Especially enjoyed the warmup and stretch in this one as well. I think I only have the PHA one to try yet,
Gonna do a premix on this one to familiarize myself with it. I have totally enjoyed each and everyone. Job well done! Excellent chaptering
Too, from a workout blender addict :)

Makes me so happy to hear that Aqua Girl

Lite Body Weights and. Bands. This is my first time doing a full workout using bands and bodyweight. I’ve only done them in Cathe’s workouts as a segment. Definitely worked my muscles in a different way. I may need to increase my resistance on a few of the exercises. I did use a stronger firewalker loop band. But overall it was a nice full body workout. The standing segment seems to focus a little bit more on upper body. The floor segment more on lower body. Except in the beginning when you have all those push-ups. I added the calorie crush which was a nice bonus. Just wish the premixes had a little bit more variety with the calorie crush mixed in or added to the beginning.

Nice job ChelePA! Definitely keep adjusting your band resistance of your band as needed.

Did this one for the first time today. Just as is with no extras or premixes. Felt a good burn in hips and upper back particularly. Great mix of exercises with some new moves; those X pulls are mean, I was nearly crying!! o_O I can see this will be a new favourite. I'm carrying a wrist injury and found I was able to complete it with care and no bad after effects.

This is the second time I did Body Weights and Bands. The first time I was sore the next day. I suspect I will be again. This time I added the pyramid triceps and CC and extended stretch. All the moves are tough and effective. The workout moves quickly. It is the first time I did the extended stretch and my aching back says thank you. What a fantastic way to end my workout. I feel both accomplished and energized. I love LITE.

I wanted to add on just a short glute burn with the bands to end of my Rev'd Up workout & didn't see a premix for that so I just did parts I wanted & skipped through others (about 10-15 min for just lower). I can now see why I need the blender! Awesome burn by the way!
I felt an added glute burn when I did this and added the calorie crush right after. WOW!!! My outer thighs and butt were burning. Loved it!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.