1 Day To Go

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi San Diego Road Trip Cathletes!!! Today I arrived with our team to get set up and familiarized with everything so that we are ready to rock tomorrow. I also checked out the beach here and it is Sprint tested and Burpee approved..lol It was great to meet a few of you passing in the lobby today. You are so much fun. :D

See you tomorrow...nighty night!

Hi San Diego Road Trip Cathletes!!! Today I arrived with our team to get set up and familiarized with everything so that we are ready to rock tomorrow. I also checked out the beach here and it is Sprint tested and Burpee approved..lol It was great to meet a few of you passing in the lobby today. You are so much fun. :D

See you tomorrow...nighty night!

You're going to bed early, Cathe. You're gonna be sleeping in the stretch class tomorrow night. It was fun to see you & Cyndi in the lobby.

What is this Loew's Cathe connection? Is it just internet for you, or the trippers, too? Just curious.
We do get free internet in the lobby, but not in the rooms.

thanks!

I'll be getting up early, getting out hopefully just to hit rush hour in LA... meeting up with Eunice (worseenemy) and hopefully be there by noon. See you all there. Can't wait to meet you!

Good evening,

Sitting here in the lobby... they have a nice fire going. I made it over to the beach to see the sunset, which was beautiful. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Michelle

I am jumpy and can't remember everything to pack.

This is so different from anything I've ever done.

Tomorrow around 11:30 at the airport, I am going to start giving people I don't even know HUGS!

Why not-- learn something new every day, right?

See you all tomorrow.
:cool:

Its finally here!!! hours away from meeting everyone,spent my weekend with Cathe and all the cathletes... and have fun.

see you soon;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.