Metabolic Workouts DVD List

workout

Cathlete
Hello, I just want to put together a list of all of Cathe's Metabolic workouts - please add if I missed any or let me know if any of the following are not metabolic workouts. Thanks everyone for your help, truly appreciate it. :)

1. Afterburn
2. To The Max
3. Crossfire
4. Athletic Training
5. Flex Train
6. X-Train Supercuts
7. Metabolic Total Body - ICE
8. Boot Camp Circuit - ICE
9. Low Impact Sweat - ICE
10. Total Body Giant Sets - S&S
11. Boot Camp - S&S
12. PHA Training - S&S
13. Metabolic Conditioning - FS

Not sure about the difference between metabolic and endurance workouts is, but I put High Reps in the same general type of workout: my heart rate stays elevated throughout while challenging my muscles with lighter weights. Also, I really enjoy that disc section. So fun!

Not sure about the difference between metabolic and endurance workouts is, but I put High Reps in the same general type of workout: my heart rate stays elevated throughout while challenging my muscles with lighter weights. Also, I really enjoy that disc section. So fun!

Hi Carrie, yes I would definitely agree with you - High Reps is pretty challenging and yes, heart rate is always elevated for me too on that workout. Thanks. :)

You can add Fit Tower Advanced Total Body Workout to the list. If you don't have a fit tower, you can easily substitute with a step, a chair, and a smith machine. If you don't have a smith machine, you can substitute appropriate back and shoulder exercises with free weights for those segments. It is my absolute favorite of the Fit Tower Advanced series!

Last edited:
I will try to check it out and add it to my list. I am hoping that this workout will help me to be back in shape in no time, but I still need to monitor my food in take though.

I think Leaner Legs from CTX is metabolic. The weight is moderate and there are lots of reps and it gets your heart rate up. What do you think?!

I think Leaner Legs from CTX is metabolic. The weight is moderate and there are lots of reps and it gets your heart rate up. What do you think?!

I think that metabolic workouts would include the whole body - at least that's what I've seen with Cathe's DVDs that are identified as metabolic. But that DVD, Leaner Legs from CTX, I have that one, it sure does get your heart rate up!! Thanks.

Hello, I just want to put together a list of all of Cathe's Metabolic workouts - please add if I missed any or let me know if any of the following are not metabolic workouts. Thanks everyone for your help, truly appreciate it. :)

1. Afterburn
2. To The Max
3. Crossfire
4. Athletic Training
5. Flex Train
6. X-Train Supercuts
7. Metabolic Total Body - ICE
8. Boot Camp Circuit - ICE
9. Low Impact Sweat - ICE
10. Total Body Giant Sets - S&S
11. Boot Camp - S&S
12. PHA Training - S&S
13. Metabolic Conditioning - FS

This is a rotation I've copied from VF called Cathe Metabolic Workouts Lovefest. Other than the Pyramids I think they all qualify. It's an old thread so the recent ones you've listed aren't included but I think any of the lower body blasty workouts can count. Oh geez and if you add premixes...
WEEK 1
Afterburn
CrossFire
Cardio Leg Blast
Athletic Training

WEEK 2
Tabatacise
Cardio SuperSets
To the Max
Pyramid Upper/Lower combo
Circuit Blast + HiiT Training 40/20

WEEK 3
Intensity
Lower Body Blast
SuperCuts
Core Cardio Circuit (just finished)
Cardio Leg Blast (planned)

This is a rotation I've copied from VF called Cathe Metabolic Workouts Lovefest. Other than the Pyramids I think they all qualify. It's an old thread so the recent ones you've listed aren't included but I think any of the lower body blasty workouts can count. Oh geez and if you add premixes...
WEEK 1
Afterburn
CrossFire
Cardio Leg Blast
Athletic Training

WEEK 2
Tabatacise
Cardio SuperSets
To the Max
Pyramid Upper/Lower combo
Circuit Blast + HiiT Training 40/20

WEEK 3
Intensity
Lower Body Blast
SuperCuts
Core Cardio Circuit (just finished)
Cardio Leg Blast (planned)

OMG!!! This is awesome!!! Thank you for sharing this - looks really challenging. :) I'm going to have to do this rotation.

Workout, you are welcome, I thought it was a really nice balanced rotation, too, hitting a balance of body parts. Like I said, I lifted it from another board but I've used it a few times.

I’m also using this rotation starting next week. May add a few others to it. Or mix it up some. Loving Metabolic these days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.