Xtrainers

Hi ladies

Kathy - the rotations Cathe created with the new ones and Xtrain and RWH look pretty good. I may try a week of the Xtrain one next week.

Today was LI Hiit Cardio Live.

Lisa— I’m still following Ilaria’s rotation but am thunking of doing a mix of Cathe, Ilaria & KCM, Les Mills next month.

Thur— TRX TB
Fri—Forza
Sat—Athletica 13

Hi ladies

Yesterday was a rest day. I spent all morning cleaning and doing laundry and errands. I did manage a facial in the afternoon which I really needed.

Today was Tabatacise. I have a manicure and pedicure then hair. It seems like I can go less and less time in between coloring my hair. The gray has taken over again!

Have a great Sunday!

HI ladies..

Today was Flit Split Push day..Tomorrow I will do the pull day.. Yesterday I rested and ran some errands. Chris' birthday is next weekend. So, I went and got him an ice cream (custard) cake for him...

Lisa: I see more and more grays too. Not good!! I didn't see one with the new ones and the others. I am going to go look now. I might have to do that one..

Talk to you all tomorrow

Hi ladies - today was both segments of KCM Slim Sculpting. I needed something different today and this fit the bill.

Hi ladies - today was a WB Cardio Slam LI All Out Hiit and SB Abs.

Kathy - how do you like the Fit Split series overall?

Hi ladies..

Lisa: I like the Fit Split series. Not as much as other series. But, I feel like I get a great workout and that is important. I liked the ICE series and the Xtrain series a little better. How about you?

Checking in today with Hardstrikes..

Hi ladies

Kathy: I feel the same way on Fit Split - I like it but not as much as Xtrain ICE or my holy grail RWH :) I think my views are skewed though since I love Live so much.

Checking in with PHA from S&S and some of the Abs.

Hi ladies,

Checking in with Fit Split low impact/metabolic training. I think I like this one the best of the series.

Hi ladies - today was Fit Split Kickbox. I had to drop my cat off for dental surgery at 7am so I needed a quick workout!

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with Fit Tower Bootcamp. Yesterday was Chris' 18th birthday. So, no workout since I had errands to do. Chris had to work. So, Vic and I went to eat with him on his break and we had cake today after church.

Ok, I need to do some cleaning today. Talk to you tomorrow..

Have a great day!!

Hi ladies

Kathy Happy Birthday to Chris! Is he a senior this year? Jacob was 23 at the beginning of the month and I cannot believe how fast the time went!

Yesterday was a rest day. A Target run laundry and cleaning was about all I did.

Today was Lift it HIIT Legs and KPC Abs.

Have a great evening.

Hi ladies-today was a WB mix of Kick Max and Kick Punch and Crunch it was awesome. It's amazing the workouts that others have created on there!

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with Fit Tower Total Body. Yesterday was Crossfire...

Lisa: Sorry, busy at work and didn't get on the computer when I got home...Yes, Chris is a Senior this year. I know the time has really gone by too fast. It feels like they were just babies....

I everyone :)

I messed my back up somehow last Thursday...Siatica is flaring horribly. The only thing I’m doing is stretching exercises. It’s amazing how being able to move can change, instantly.

I ordered Tracie Long’s new workouts. She had a sale on them and they loked pretty good. I’ll have some time to watch them and familiarize myself with them. LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.