Ploy HIIT One

It's a tough one but you feel so accomplished once you're done. Just wait until you can do both one and two together yowza!!

I agree. I'm going to have to work my way up to two. Jumping onto the step! Just for kicks, I tried the tuck jumps at recess today while playing tag with my students. They felt much better on my knees on the softer material of the playground than on my hardwood floors. lol.

The one handed burpees are a lot easier then you think. Its really about balance and momentum for me. The 3 sets of vertical butt kicks absolutely wipe me out! I think RWH Plyo #1 is cathes hardest!

One-handed burpees are totally worth it. If you are like me and much taller than Cathe, half the fun is doing the burpees at the same speed. Add in the one arm style and you feel pretty well accomplished. ALWAYS try before saying "I can't do that"!!

I tried the one armed burpees once and my form was so bad, so I stick to two arms, and I'm still breathing super hard. I realize that I will never be able to do all of Cathe's moves like she does and I'm okay with that. I too think Plyo Hit 1 is her hardest video time-wise. I did x77 last WE, now that is rough even when modifications.

I just did Fit/Split Shred cardio only and it was harder then Plyo#1 for me. I had to pause a few times, which doesn't usually happen for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.