CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls, happy T.G.I.F!

I just finshed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,CN= 38 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 477
Distance= 3.64 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Lower Body- Premix #4 No Blasts = 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

Total calories burned= 1366 :)

Debbie- great workout today with Muscle Up/Lift to 2B Fit Workout 2 and 1 mile treadmill walk with incline. Awesome workout today, and yes Kelly cracks me up with her comments, but that just adds to the fun atmosphere of her workout. Have a happy and blessed Friday.

Belinda and Roxie- I hope you both have fun workouts and a blessed Friday!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hey girls,

Today I finished my last workout in M1 :) Looking forward to my recovery week next week. I also did JS D3 Barefoot Cardio Core plus SBF D4 Interval 3. I really love the Jessica Smith downloads. You can also just stream them from her site without downloading purple players. The workouts are well chaptered :) This really opens up a new world for me. No more dvd storing! No clutter!

That's it for me today.I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

CoreDe Force- MMA Shred = 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

21 Day Fix Extreme- Dirty 30 Extreme = 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Linda Wooldridge- 10 Minute Burnout- Inner & Outer Thighs= 20 Min This was killer tough. Another favorite instructor.
MV= 6.0
CB= 164

Total calories burned= 950 :);)

Belinda- Great workout today with M1 ,JS D3 Barefoot Cardio Core plus SBF D4 Interval 3. High fives on your workout. Have a blessed day!:)

Roxie and Debbie- Have a blessed weekend girls!;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Went shopping and forgot about it :(

Anyway, I did JS D4 TB and SBF D6 Stretch 4. I also did Less Mill Bodycombat 70. That was a sweat fest and fun. I am thinking signing up for LM.

Nora - good job yesterday with all your workouts. I love Linda's workouts, but since I signed up for Susanne bowmen Fitness I don't have a lot of time for anything else.

Today I will do another SBF stretch and JS D5 Boogie I.T. Should be interesting. BBL!

Hi girls!:)

I got my Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3 workouts yesterday so I just had to try them out today.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 3- Foundations= 34 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 209

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 30- 1 Mile of Motivation= 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

Total calories burned= 367 ;)

That's it for me today girls!;)

Have blessed Sunday everyone!:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Body Design Yoga Flow and Your Best Body Yoga then a 30 minute run/walk on the treadmill didn’t help my headache much. We are going to younger dd’s For supper.

Hi everyone,

Today I did JS D5 Boogie I.T. and 15 min Belly Fat Blaster. I also did SBF Stretch 3.

Good job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did Cardio Pump again, I really like this workout. Lifting for one minute is HARD!!! Dang, it really is an intense workout, especially if you lift heavy. I really enjoy this workout!

Set #1
Alternate Shoulder Press
- 15's
Upright Rows - 15's
Alternate Lateral Raise - 10's

Set #2
Alternate Supination Curls
- 20's
Hammer Curls - 15's
Alternate Front Curls - 10's

Set #3
Deadlifts
- 20's
Squats Out - 15's
Reverse Lunges - 12's

Set #4
Lawnmower Rows
- 20's
Reverse Fly - 12's (still not sure I liked these, sort of hurt my upper back a bit)
Run Rows - 8's

Set #5
Overhead Extensions
- 20#
Single Kickbacks - 10#
Triceps Push-Ups

Set #6
Squats
-
20's
Static Lunges - 15's
Plie Pulses - 10's

Set #7
Wide Bench Press
-
20's
Chest Flyes - 15's
Alternate Press - 10's

Then did 1 mile on my treadmill.

Workout was 60 minutes, burned 242 calories, Avg. HR 94, Max 143. Went 3309 steps.

You all had great workouts this weekend, I wish I had time to workout on the weekends. The only thing I do on weekends is eat a lot. I hate that. I miss summer, I was so active when its warm out. Now it's all cold and crappy and I just want to stay in. You all kicked butt!!!

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I did half of KCM Plateau Buster 1 this morning for some reason this workout makes me want to pass out I half to stop and bring my heart rate down. I don’t know if I am coming down with something or what I didn’t have any energy.

Debbie-I am glad you are enjoying her workouts

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 37
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.45 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2 B Fit- W/O #1= 28 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 229

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned = 1190:)

Debbie- Bravo on Cardio Pump -heavy weights, i'm guessing pyramid. Oh yeah that is a toughie no phoning that one in. Its a fun workout though and intense kelly gets a lot done in a little amount of time and you feel those muscles working hard. Glad you are enjoying that workout. in a previous post I mentioned a few others of hers you may want to check out, also Muscle Definition. You also walked on the treadmill for 1 mile, great workout with weights and the walk today, awesome workout high fives~!! Go have a blessed day!:)

Roxie- You had half of KCM Plateau Buster 1 on tap for today and got half way through it and felt like passing out. Oh no, I hope you stopped. It very well could be that you are coming down with something, just rest and be well. Have a blessed day and feel better.;)

Belinda- Not sure what you have planned workout wise but I'm sure it will be great as usual. Have a fun workout and a blessed day!:)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I did SBF D8 Lower Body BC Barre + JS Tone + Flow. I also walked 5 miles.

Nora - do you wear a HR monitor or a Fitbit?

I will be back later.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had an excellent workout. I had a puke status workout this morning.

Total workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.92 miles (most I've ever done with this workout), burned 312 calories (TM said 385) and went 5821 steps. Avg. HR was 129 and Max was 175.

I also did the Tabata Ab Workout from Kelly. That was tough and I did pretty good with it. The plank part was hard for me, I'm really not liking planks right now. But really liked that ab workout.

Roxie - I really am enjoying her workouts. I'll be buying more soon!!! Sorry you had such a hard time with yesterday's workout, hope you aren't coming down with anything.

Nora - Great job with your workouts!! Love your calorie burn!

Belinda - You had a nice long workout yesterday!!! Nice job!!!

Have a great workout everyone!!!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Timesaver #1 = 28 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 306

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

ICE- To The Mat- Timesaver #3= 37 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 303

Jessica Smith-Walk On 30 Day- HiiT Walk= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Total calories burned= 1448:)

Debbie- Great job on today's workout with Cardio Coach Volume 3 and Kelly's Tabata ab workout. Wow!! Bravo!! Great stats numbers. What dvd of Kelly's has Tabata Ab work? Have a blessed day!;);')

Roxie and Belinda- Have a great workout and blessed day.:)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.48 Miles

MV= 11.0
CB= 511

4DS Cardio + Kickbox+ weights- Lower body Weights= 31 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 254

Total calories burned= 1230;)

Roxie, Debbie, and Belinda- I hope everyone has a fun kick butt workout and a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's - Muscle Up/Lift to 2B Fit Workout 1, and went up in weights on a few exercises from last week. This is a fun workout.

Super Set #1
Rows
- 25's
Dumbbell Press - 30's
Total of 3 sets no rest

Super Set #2
Lawnmowers
- 30#
Dumbbell Flyes - 25's
Total of 3 sets no rest

Super Set #3
Pullovers
- 30#
Push ups - 8 reps
Total of 3 sets not rest

Super Set #4
Arnold Press
- 15's
Crunches - 16 reps
Total of 2 sets not rest

Super Set #5
Lateral Raise
- 10's
Boxer Toe Touches - 16 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #6
Bent Over Lateral Raise
-
10's
Supermans (but I did shrugs) - 10's - 20 reps

Then I did the Tabata workout on my treadmill and went .75 miles and then walked on my treadmill until I hit 1.5 miles.

Today's workout was 60 minutes total, burned 303 calories and went 4029 steps. Avg. HR was 105, Max was 184.

So I had to take one of my cats to the vets today. He has lost a lot of weight (went from 11# to 8# in a month) and so far he has a misshapen spleen and a possible tumor on the spleen. They also took blood and will test for diabetes and thyroid. This is another cat, not the one that was in the hospital for a week last year. I'm not sure what I will do, they want to do an ultra sound and that will cost $500, then they want to remove the spleen and see if it's cancer. I don't know if I want to put my poor cat through that. Me and my DH will talk about it tonight. I'm heart broken. :( Sucks sometimes having animals.

Hey guys,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I did got all my workouts in. Today I did Total Body Cardio HIIT = 40 min. That was a tough one :) i also did JS D8 Cardio interval Sculpt.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Today I did Press Play and did all of it. OMG, I think this was my personal best with any workout I've done cardio-wise. I kicked butt with it and now I won't feel so guilty eating turkey and everything else today. :)

Workout was 1 hr. 5 minutes, went 4.67 miles!!!!! Burned 515 calories (TM said 649), went 9385 (and I've already hit 10k steps today). Average HR was 131 and Max was 175.

Oh, and I was going to do the stretch/relax from this workout and started to do it, Candace was the one doing it. But she had you lay on your back and tense your whole body out. I tried it and my muscles are so tight as it is I was afraid to pull them. WTF? Why would you do a relaxing workout like that? She said to curls your toes and then tighten all your muscles until you feel it going up your legs, she said make your quad and hamstrings burn, then tense up all the way up to your shoulders. This went on for 5 minutes. I would be a ball of knotted muscles if I did that. No stretching at all. It was weird. I stretched out myself.

I feel great, glad I took the time to do this workout!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Hi girls! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone:);)

I did workout today so I could earn my Thanksgiving dinner today.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Cardio Step Jam = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- W/O # 1= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

STS Cardio- HiiT Double Wave Pyramid= 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1641

Debbie- Awesomeness!!!Bravo on your Press Play workout running 4.67 Miles, Whooo Hooo, you rocked that workout high five girlfriend!:);)

Belinda- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, blessings.

Roxie- Happy thanksgiving to and your family, blessings.

Hugs & Blessing ;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM TLC Boxing 1 before going to my moms for lunch. Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Debbie-sounds like a strange stretch. Nice workout and sorry to hear about your kitty.

Nora-holy smokes what a burn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.