Beginner and Intermediate Series

janiejoey

Cathlete
Cathy, I love your DVD's. I have every single one of them. I don't purchase anyone else. I'm sold on yours for the rest of my life. And have been following you for 12 years religiously.

Sometimes people for many reasons, need to use beginners or intermediate workouts. I know we can use most any of your DVD's and adjust. But the problem with that is, I want desperately to follow exactly what is on screen. And in the end I feel like a failure. Or I hurt myself trying to keep up. Once I use the Beginners and Intermediate DVD's I can be inspired anxiously to use the more advanced DVD's.

Don't get me wrong. Anyone doing exercise for the first time, shouldn't be able to go through the whole DVD the first time or even weeks/months, and of course we would work toward that goal. But it's different when you try to follow an advanced workout.

Is there a chance that you could make an update, more "with the times" DVD set? I'm getting older (66 years old) and want to be inspired to do a DVD exercise program from beginning to end without adjusting or feeling if I really did a good job. When things happen to me in life to where I have to start over I do use the beginners DVD's you already have. But Oh, would love to have some new ones!

Here are some more reasons (inspirations) to make a set of beginners and Intermediate DVD sets.

Getting Older, Had surgery and starting over, lacked off and need to start over,
Life got in the way, Came back from depression, Healed from broken bones,
People starting out, Showing beginners your work, Reminding people we can exercise at home,
Traveling and no gym, Showing off what works, Saving money,
Beginners, Intermediate...

There are many more reason's to do beginners and intermediate workouts. I can't imagine they wouldn't sell.

I'm forever grateful for you helping people. It's a lifetime commitment on your part. Without you, I would not be so healthy as I am today.

Thank you in advance, for taking the time to read this.

Jane McBride

I often feel the same as you, Jane. I am 67 and LOVE Cathe's DVD's..... I own them all and really enjoy them. But, the higher impact workouts are no longer in my best interests. Also, I recently had a knee replacement, so, I am avoiding any workouts that require lots of kneeling in the floor work.

I am finding myself pulling out the older Low impact Workouts... and the weight workouts. Also, have been buying DVD's from Jessica Smith ... she is great, but not as great as Cathe!! But, I enjoy her low impact workouts and she is a good instructor.

I hope Cathe will read this and realize the Baby Boomers still want to work out with her, but need to lower the impact and intensity.

Thanks.... Love you, Cathe.
Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.