Xtrainers

Hi all:

Lisa: Hope you enjoyed the beach. The hurricane is going to bring yucky weather up the coast I am sure next week.

Today is going to be STS Disc 9 Legs..Going to go down and get started soon. Yesterday I ended up doing Hiit pyramid and ab circuit no equipment abs...

Hi all - the beach was amazing on Saturday. I was so glad we went down one last time. The rest of the weekend was errands but I did have a massage yesterday which was great.

Sat - rest
Sun - Cardio Circuit Mashup Live
Mon - Buff Upper Body Live ( this was a great workout)

Have a good day!

Kathy - it seems like the other ladies are not posting much. I know that you are very busy so please let me know if you want to take a break. I will not take it personally :)

Today was Smokin Lower Body Live. It was tough!

Hi Kathy and Lisa!

Thank you both for your kind words and thoughts for my Mom. She is doing pretty good......thinks she can keep the same pace as before even though she is supposed to be taking it easy. LOL

Abby's first week went ok as they didn't have the virtual academy up and ready until this week. Of course, she has been stressing over assignments being late. It's a brand new system and even the teachers that are advising on the courses don't have a clue how to navigate the site. I'm glad I'm not in school anymore because I find all these changes stressful. I'm showing my age! LOL

Lisa---I need to look into some Live Cardio workouts as I really need to change up my cardio. What are your favorites?
Ahhh....the beach!!! :):):) As long as there is no hurricane nearby! Did you see the pics of the beaches that had no water because of Irma? Mother Nature is quite phenomenal! Now it looks like they are forecasting Jose to come up the eastern coastline. :(

Kathy---I hope you didn't suffer too much from Irma. How did your family in FL survive? My family had some wind damage and power outages. Our friends in Houston were also very lucky. One of our friends posted many pictures on FB of the flooding. It looked terrifying!! The RV park that we stay in only had some minor flooding but all the roads leading into it were impassable.

I am on my third week of STS but I started with Meso 2 as I thoroughly dislike Meso 1. :D It's probably the mesocycle that I need most so I am thinking of doing it..........last. :p I'm pleasantly surprised that the "plate" work doesn't seem as hard as it used to.

Sun--45 min Treadmill speed intervals + 3 sets of 15 leg extensions/curls
Mon--STS #19 C/S/T
Tue--STS# 20 Legs + weighted abs
Wed--60 min SpinBike + plank work + 300 firewalkers

Susan - I am so glad to hear your Mom is doing well. What is the Virtual Academy?
There are SO many great Cathe live Cardio workouts. I tend to steer more towards the metabolic and HIIT workouts as I don't really like step. The kickboxing workouts are good as well. I love that almost all of them include core work.

Hi Kathy!

Has anyone heard from anyone else in the group? I hope they are doing well.

Today was RWH HIIT #2 plus Core #1

HI ladies...

Sorry to be missing. Lauren bought a new car on Monday and we sold my van that she was driving to her friend that need a vehicle to drive to work and school. So, we have been dealing with that and being busy at work. I didn't get to workout last weekend or Monday and Tuesday. I got back to it on Wednesday with STS Disc 10, Thursday Rockout Knockout and Friday STS Disc 11. Tonight when Lauren gets home we are doing STS Disc 12. Next week will be recovery....

Susan: My family is doing fine. They live west of Tallahassee. So, they said they got wind and rain. Thanks for asking. Glad your friends are ok after all the storms. We didn't get anything here from that. Thank goodness. I not that excited about Meso 1 either. Too many pushups!! We will be on Meso 2 week after next.

Lisa: I enjoy checking in even if it is days when I only have time to jot down what my exercise was for the day...So, I am good if you are??

Ok, gotta hit the grocery store and take Chris to work. Talk to you later.

Kathy I am SO glad you want to continue.

I forgot to mention I am on vacation from tomorrow on so I will not be around. Have a great week!

Hi everyone..

Checking in with STS Disc 12 legs. We didn't get to it on Saturday..

Lisa: Hope you have a great vacation...

Lisa-- I hope your vacation is a warm and sunny one! :cool:
Sorry, the Virtual Academy is our district's online courses, cyber school.
I love Kickboxing and how well it works your entire core. I really need to get back into doing more of them and less TM and Spin.

Kathy---Yep, waaaay too many pushups and they kill my wrists. I forgot all about the rest week in STS!! :eek: :(
How fun for Lauren to get a new car! What color did she get? Abby has her heart set on a red car......not sure what make & model but definitely red. LOL

We went shopping last Saturday for a Homecoming dress. It was so fun to go to a real mall with lots and lots of stores. LOL Abby found a really cute but very short dress. I asked her if it wasn't maybe a long shirt. :( It's funny how a year makes a difference in the style of dress she wanted. No frilly foofoo dress this year. She looks about 25 in it and that's without her hair and makeup done.

I cannot believe that it's been a week since I was here last.....where do the days go???

Thur--STS Disc #21 Ba/Bis
Fri--KCM Cardio Crush Raw
Sat--Rest
Sun--40 min Incline TM workout & abs
Mon--STS Disc #22 Ch/Sh/Tri
Tue--KCM 888 Raw
Wed--STS Disc #23 Legs

I enjoy checking in with you, too, and will try harder to get here daily. I have not heard anything from Shelley, Kiran or Saundra.

HI ladies..

Susan: The days do go by fast!!Wow, homecoming! And yes the styles do change and sometimes not for the better... Lauren got a Honda Civic in Cosmic blue. It is so dark blue it is almost black out of the sunlight. She loves it..

Ok, I did Hardstrikes today and nothing yesterday...

Hi everyone!

It has been a beautiful weekend here.....feels like the end of July instead of the end of September!!

Checking in with:
Thurs---STS Disc #27 (Sh/Bi/Tris)
Fri---Rest
Sat---35 min HIIT TM workout + weighted abs
Sun---45 min Incline TM + 300 firewalkers

Hi all!!! Vacation was wonderful. The weather in Las Vegas is just the best - 90 degrees with no humidity. We were at the pool a lot! We also walked, ate and drank a bunch :D.

The weather here is really humid which I am not a fan of.

Susan~ Does Abby have to do cyber school as well as going to school? It's so funny how different parts of the US are - we don't do homecoming or dances at all at our middle or high schools. Only proms for junior and senior year.

Kathy~ What fun that Lauren got a new car! All the best to her with it.

Kudos to both you ladies on doing STS. I cannot seem to get back into lifting since I love the Live workouts SO MUCH :)

Yesterday was Compound GS Live and today Hi Lo Hiit Live. I so wish Cathe would post a Live rotation. I know some others on the forums have done so and appreciate following them, I just wish Cathe would do one.

Good morning! Today was Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs Live. Amanda is in this workout and it's a good one!

Hi ladies..

Welcome back Lisa! Vegas sounds nice. I have never been there. I gotta say I am not enjoying STS this time like I usually do. I don't know why. I told Lauren maybe after this round we can just do the different series.. I am surprised Cathe hasn't done a rotation with the live workouts. Seems like she has a lot of people subscribing to it. I am still interested. Just gotta get it all figured out.

Ok. Yesterday was STS Disc 13. I did the chest work yesterday and then I wasn't feeling too good. So, I finished today. Lauren did it yesterday. Tomorrow we do legs..

Kathy-If you have never been there, you have to go! When people talk about Vegas all they mention is the Strip. If you drive less than a half hour off the Strip its amazing! There is so much walking, hiking and biking to do and the weather is always great - no humidity!

Today was Vertical Loading Live.

Hey Lisa: I will have to go there and I would like to visit California and Washington state..

Checking today with Cardio kicks..An oldie but somewhat goodie...

TGIF!!!
Kathy - CA and WA are on are my list as well. Also OR.

I tacked on Yin Yoga yesterday as I am so tight. I really need to stretch more.

Today was Circuit Sweat Live. It was a great bootcamp type workout that used the step.

I am going to request again that Cathe post a Live rotation. Hopefully she will see it :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.