CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone- Circuit #3 Fast Walk = 23 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 245

RIPT90 FIT- Hardcore Chest= 34 Min
MV= 7.30
CB= 339

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2 = 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

Total calories burned = 1044 :):cool::D

Debbie- Nice workout today with Kickboxing workout from 4DS and a treadmil walk of 1.33 miles WTG and great job on step count too!:);)

Belinda- Nicely done today mixing it up with some You Tube Kick Boxing. I hope all went well with your furry kids at the vet the other day. Healing prayers and hugs to your furry kids. Nice job today on your workouts, now get some rest and have a blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to _ Roxie and Jodi. I hope you both have fun with any workouts you do today and have a blessed day!:):D:D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and then after work...S&S RUUB Double Triceps, Double Biceps and Cardio Abs with Jessica Smith.

I have thought about getting OnDemand mainly for the workout blender, but then the thought of piecing together so many possible workouts is overwhelming. I guess I prefer Cathe do that for me with her premixes.

Everyone had great workouts today!!

Today I did 4DS Shoulders, Calves & Core and had a great workout. Short and intense. Warmed up with GS Back, Shoulders & Bi's.

Round 1
Seated Overhead Press
- 8's/10's/12's/15's - Pyramid sets (16/12/10/8 reps)

Round 2
Alternate OH Press
- 15's - 3 sets/4 reps each side
SS w/
Upright Dumbbell Rows – 30# - 12 reps (used my barbell)

Round 3

Lateral Raises
– 10's/8's/8's - 3 sets/8 reps

Round 4
Front/Rear Raises
– 8's/8's - 2 sets/8 reps
SS w/
Rear Delt Flyes – 10's - 2 sets/12 reps

Round 5

External Rotation Pulls w/Band

Calves -
Love this calf work, it is a killer. Used 15's for the weighted segment

Abs - Love this ab work, gets the lower abs really well

Workout was 38 minutes, Avg HR 82, Max 121, burned 102 calories.

I then walked on my treadmill for 2 miles and TM said I burned 254 calories.

Have great workouts today everyone, and have a great weekend!!

Happy Friday!

STS D18 plus a short walk is done.

Debbie - looking at your workouts, makes me want to pull out the 4DS :) Good job!

Jodi - I know where you coming from :) It does get overwhelming. I feel like this with all my workouts.

Nora - Brawler is doing great considering. He must be still in a lot of pain on his butt :( Every time I clean his butt, I have to keep it clean this way he doesn't get an infection. He is still very swollen up back there :( His stitches are coming out in about next Friday. He is on antibiotics.

Roxie - have fun with your workout today.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Tone Your Trouble Zones- Flat Abs = 31 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 326

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 83

Total calories burned= 927:);)

I am finished a little early with Ript90 Fit I finished 11 weeks but just don't want to do another week due to shoulder injury, so 11 weeks is good enough. I did enjoy the workouts they get alot done in short amount of time, good stuff will do again in future but with injury and feeling burnt out thought this was a good place to end it.

Debbie- Great workout today and awesome job as usual with 4DS Shoulders, Calves & Core and had a great workout , and warmed up with GS Back, Shoulders & Bi's. Sounds like a pretty awesome workout, high fives!! WTG!! Now on to a fit and fab blessed Friday.:);):D:cool:

Belinda- So glad to hear Brawler is doing well considering he'll still need healing after all that,but glad the procedures went well. Ares, my dog, and I are sending healing prayers & well wishes to Brawler. Good job on your workout today with STS D18 plus a short walk. Have blessed Friday!:);):D

Hello's & waves to: Roxie and Jodi- I hope each of you are doing well and wish you a happy & blessed Friday!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 40 Min Super Burn= 41 Min
MV= 7.90
CB= 442

T25-Gamma- Speed 3.0= 28 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 363

Total calories burned = 805:);)

I may add-on another workout. Just waiting on Shift Shop to arrive, unless its too late in the day for a workout, we'll see.

Update on Ares: He's well now the vet gave him antibiotics and some probiotic poweder to put on his food. So relieved my fur baby is ok now.

Have a blessed and wonderful day Belinda, Roxie, Jodi, and Debbie.:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Yesterday was a rest day but I did do a quick walk.

Today I did Cathe Live Bootcamp with Step and a 1-mile walk.

Have a great Saturday!

Good Evening,

21 Day Fix Dirty 30 this evening. It was 112 here today you talk about hot, I wish it would break so tired of the really hot temps.

Good morning,

Last night we had to take Brawler to the emergency vet about 30 min from our house,. It's is the only vet clinic that is open 24/7 in our area. I noticed while I was eating my dinner, that Brawler's stitches were gone and his cut was wide open on his front paw:oops: So we had to rush him to the emergency vet. When we called them, they wanted us to drop off Brawler instead of getting him seen as an emergency, this way we safe the $200 extra emergency fee. We always pay the extra for Brawler, he gets so freaked out. Plus, he can't sit in a kennel with his condition. We told them we came right away, got in right away with Brawler. We were in and out in less than 15 min :) We used the vet emergency clinic every time our vet is closed, the emergency vet knows Brawler well, LOL. Had to take Bralwer and my kids dogs there so many times :( Instead of giving Brawler stitches again, the vet had to put 6 stables in his front paw. He also put some meds on his paw that he doesn't pull them out again. The best part, they didn't charge us the extra $200 emergency fee that we usually pay :D I never seen Brawler pulling on the stitches, the vet thinks it's possible they robbed off when he tried to move around and followed me around :( Now I have to take Brawler to my vet next Friday to get his stitches out and in 10 day's I have to take him again to get the stables out :) Crazy dog!

I will be back later.

I just fiished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-Ride - Premix#4 Express Ride= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 403
Distance= 6.88 Miles

Jessica Smith-Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Blasting Interval Walk= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Total calories burned = 742:):cool:

Belinda- Wow, you've been through alot last night with Brawler. I'm glad everything worked out with emergency vet ok with Brawler and hope he is resting and all is ok with his staples and other stitches. I'm sending healing prayers for your Brawler. Have a blessed day!:);)

hello's and waves to: Debbie, Roxie, and Jodi. I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday.:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I did an hour walk today.

Nora - thank you! I sure did had a crazy week :) He is licking his stables, I need to watch him. If he doesn't stop I need to put him in a collar/cone. Good job today.

That's it for me today.

Hi ladies!

My regular rotation is on hold this week since I have to go out of town on business tomorrow so I decided today to visit with an old friend....Muscle Max! This is the first Cathe DVD I ever bought and it never gets old!

I also did Walking Intervals from Jessica Smith on YouTube to get some steps in.

Belinda, poor Brawler! Hopefully he will leave the stitches and everything else alone long enough for it all to heal. We do so much for our fur babies, don't we? They are just too special!

Nora, so you ordered Shift Shop? I'm curious to hear what you think about it!

Good morning,

STS D19 Chest, Shoulder & Tricpes + walk is done. My arms are like noodles :)

Jodi - thank you! The other stitches he can't reach. The stitches that came out were on his front paw. The vet said: It's possible, he rubbed them off on the carpet. He always tries to follow me around. I didn't see him bitting at the stitches. I was taking a shower, by the time I came down I noticed. My husband watched him from the kitchen. Yes, they are special :) Have fun with your friend today. Good job on your workouts.

Nora - thank you! I sure, went through enough last week.

I will try to be back later. Have a great Monday morning.

Today I did HiiT Chest & Triceps. Had a good workout. I like this workout ok although it seems like she just threw it together without much thought. I still felt every exercise, though, and went heavy.

Dumbbell Bench Press: 30's - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Pushups: 15 reps (did 9 on my toes and 6 on my knees)

Incline Dumbbell Press: 30's - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Tricep Pushups: 15 reps on my knees

Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 25's - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Decline Pushups: 15 reps on toes on step but had to stop at 7 and then continue on to 15

Overhead Tricep Extensions: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Dips: 40 reps

Lying Barbell Extensions: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Kickbacks: 5's - 20 reps

Also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

I'll try to be back later, I have somewhere I have to be. Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi ladies!

I'm headed to the airport in just a bit so my workout is in the bag already. I did ICE Low Impact Sweat with the Blizzard Blast added on. I am not usually an early morning workout person so this was perfect for me in my barely awake state.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning,

I did 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix. My hr monitor hasn't been working well since I changed the batteries and bought a new strap so I called them today and they are going to replace it.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-sorry to hear about your dog

Jody-have a safe trip.

This is week #1 for me of Shift Shop Workout #1

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS, 1 Sprint of Ch 2.= 17 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 209
Distance in Miles= 1.37

Shift Shop- Speed 25= 30 Min Wow! That was tough but doable and will challenge you, BTW there is a modifyer also.
MV= 9.50
CB= 389

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 21 Day- Tread & Shred= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Total calories burned = 937:);)

Debbie- Great workout today with HiiT Chest & Triceps and 2 mile treadmill walk. High fives and now you are fit and ready for a fit and blessed day to come your way. :);):cool:

Jodi- Have safe travels and a blessed day!:);):D

Roxie- Nice workout today with 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix. I love 21 Day Fix, its fun and gets alot done in about 30 minutes. Oh bummer about your HR monitor, glad you called the manufacturer and they said they'd replace it, bravo!! Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Belinda- I'm sure you'll get a great workout in today because you always do. How's Brawler doing? We pet mom 's love our fur babies and want them to be well and up to there usual antics. Have a blessed day and I'm sending hugs and healing prayers for Brawler.:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.