Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did STS Shock Cardio Athletic Step, 47 minutes, 332 calories, heart rate 130 avg./159 max. I then did Shock Cardio Step Moves skipping the warm up, 35 minute, 232 calories, heart rate 126/ 153. I finished off with Ab Circuits Yoga Inspired Abs, 15 minutes, 33 calories. Total time was 97 minutes, calories burned 597. Steps 7,571. I forgot those levitation holds in that yoga abs workout. Those are probably never happening with me. I can hold onto push up stands and get off the floor but not on my hands. I don't know if it a balance and body alignment thing or what. My feet are glued to the floor. My 6 year old grandson is over today. When school is out I get him on Thursdays which is nice for some one on one fun time. I am almost at 9000 steps this afternoon so I am sure I will get my 10,000 again today :)

Doreen, Belinda, I kind of remember it was trading. I remember trying to log in and couldn't and I never cared that much to keep trying.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday:) I did Hammer Conditioning and walked.

Diane Sue - I been a member for a long time. I can't remember if I had trouble logging in or not. I don't post much. Nice step count.

I will be back later.

Good morning! Yesterday I went to the park and did Ultimatum Bronze since its all body weight. This morning I did tapout XT legs and back in my garage since it just uses bands. My in laws are here for the weekend so my son is sleeping in my workout room again. I need to move some dumbbells out to my box on the patio so I can workout outside for the summer.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did my workout and then we went out on the motorcycle and rode to a lake and had lunch. I came back and tortured myself through the crowd at Walmart since I will have grandchildren here next week and am making a birthday dinner for my Grandson's birthday that is Monday.
My workout today was Kelly Coffey Body Design using the warm up and bootcamp cardio segment (no weights in this) 18 minutes, 122 calories. I then did STS disc 12 legs, 57 minutes, 278 calories. Total calories was 400. Only 5,244 steps so far today. Yesterday I got 11, 169 which is great for me.
Weights today
squats 16 reps + plie squats 16 reps 20's
4 point alternating lunge bodyweight 4
firewalkers blue band
one leg elevated lunge 20# 6 reps
deadlifts wide stance 25's 15 reps
front lunge same leg 20's 16 reps
squats 25's 15 reps
calf raises 20's 10 reps x 4
leg press 20# 15 reps
one leg slide back lunge 15's 16 reps
side slide lunge 15 16 reps
stiff legged dead lift on platform 25's 15 reps
wall squats double leg 15's 8 reps
lateral step ups 15's 15 reps
one leg sit and stands 15# 15 reps
squats narrow stance 20's 15 reps
calf raises 20's 10 reps 4 x
one leg deadlift toes elevated 3/1 ct. 25# 12 reps
static low end lunge same leg 3/1 ct 20's 12 reps
one leg sit and slide 15# 15 reps
calf raises 25's 34 reps
bonus body weight with stability ball outer thigh lift, hamstring roll in, one leg hamstring roll in, frog style roll in, inner thigh squeeze toss, glute squeeze

Doreen, if I worked out outside in the summer it would have to be very early in the morning. It sounds like you found an alternative for getting your workout in. I am not sure how my workouts will be Tuesday to Thursday. I will be picking up two of my younger grandchildren Monday morning so that day will be short. Their brother 17 will be staying here too as their parents are headed for Haiti tomorrow on a mission trip. The 3 year old sleeps in the workout room on a cot. He calls it his room. His sister 9 sometimes will come and workout with me, I am sure they will be shorter workouts.

Belinda, how much longer do you have for Hammer and Chisel? Did you decide to go ahead and do it longer?

Good evening,

No workout for me today. My DD and I had a facial in DC today. We also had lunch and walked around George Town :) We walked along the water. Lots of fun today. We also met up with my friend and had dinner.

Diane Sue - nicely done today. I am in week 7 of Hammer & Chisel. I am almost done.

Its late here and I am tired. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did STS Shock Cardio workouts, MMA Fusion, 50 minutes, 118 avg. heart rate/153 max. I don't know what is up with the low heart rate. I guess because this one has lots of boxing movement and not a lot of impact and movement around the room. I then did MMA Boxing skipped the warm up and did the first to segments of combos, upper blitz, and lower blitz, core conditioning, and stretch, 34 minutes, heart rate 121/168. This is the one that I remember the impact. There is a lot of jumping drills, and fast feet shuffles that are the leg blitz segments. That is where the heart rate got up. I wore my 1.5# gloves for this one. These have never been great calorie burners for me but they sure work the core and arms well. I will put the other part of Boxing together with the heavy bag on that dvd sometime next week. I may go back and do the Circuit blast in it's entirety Monday since I will have limited time. 2 more hiit workouts to do to complete all of the Shock cardio workouts. Total workout time today was 84 minutes, 511 calores. 5,324 steps. Have a wonderful Memorial day weekend.

Belinda, the facials and walk sound like a fun relaxed way to spend the day.

Belinda, nice job getting the workout in today. Since you have so many workouts I was just thinking of some odd ones that I have. Do you have the Addiction Heavybag workouts??

I subscribed to Amy Bento Ross You Tube Channel. I saw she has Cardio Karate on there in the full workouts and some others. I have not tried those. She is supposed to start some rebounding workouts on a Jump Sport in June.

Hallo everyone,

Yesterday I did: TB Hammer + 10 Minute Solution Blast OFF:FLAT BELLY FAST.

Today I started week 8 off Hammer & Chisel : Chisel Endurance + 10 Minute Solution Blast Off: PILATES PERFECT ABS.

Diane Sue - I haven't been on youtube in a long time, need to check Amy's full workouts out. Yes, I have that dvd too. Go figure!

Happy Memorial Day!

Good morning! This morning I did hard strikes and then 15 min glute chisel.

Hallo everyone,

Yesterday I did: TB Hammer + 10 Minute Solution Blast OFF:FLAT BELLY FAST.

Today I started week 8 off Hammer & Chisel : Chisel Endurance + 10 Minute Solution Blast Off: PILATES PERFECT ABS.

Happy Memorial Day!

Forgot to mention: lights are installed except one. We can not put reassess lighting up, the ran into a problem. There is a vent running along. I still have to buy one light for the room. Love how it turned out.

I guess I have not posted for a couple of days. It has been a busy weekend. Sunday, I did Ice Low Impact Sweat Blizzard blast timesaver premix, 20 minutes, 148 calories. Monday I did Shock Cardio Circuit Blast 50 minutes, 303 calories followed by STS Pilates Inspired abs, 58 calories. Today I did Ice To the Mat with my grandchildren, 3 and 6 50 minutes, 135 calories. Hopefully after Thursday I can get in a good weight workout unless I manage to fit one in with the little ones here.

Belinda, when we put in our tin ceiling tiles in the kitchen and my husband raised the ceiling above where the florescent lighting was, we ran into a problem where he was going to make it all even, even into the dining room. There had to be a beam between because part of it had the upstairs plumbing in it. Nice that you got your lighting in. Somehow I am not surprised that you have the Addiction workouts. ;) My one problem with them is that they do all on one side then all on the other. It makes it impossible to just do a shorter workout by doing a couple of combos.

Doreen, nice work getting in Hard Strikes over the holiday weekend.

Hallo everyone,

Chisel Cardio + 15 Min Glute Chisel + walk and My Yoga workts= Relase your Hip Flexor = 44 min is done.

I posted more workout dvd's/sets on FB :)

Diane Sue - it's so frustrating when you run into problems. I was set on those lights. Now I have to look for other lights. I organized all my Cathe dvd's in one CD/DVD binder I bought from Amazon Basic. It holds 400 dvd's :) I took all the sets out the cases and put them in the binder. Nice job yesterday.

Have a fantastic day and workout, everyone.

Today I did Strong and Sweaty Ramped Up upper. I used Cathe's weights for most of it. A bit lower on chest and higher on some shoulders. 52 minutes with having to stop here and there, and 225 calories. My 3 year old grandson had to share my bench with his 3 lbs. They had to occupy the bench when mine occupied the bench :) Olivia the 9 year old stuck with the s pin bike and went 7 miles. She had write all of her st a ts on paper from the spin bike read out.

Belinda, I have one binder case that has a lock that has all of my Cathe's in it except the ones in the sets that have the large cases. We put all of our other types of dvds in alphabetical order in one huge case I got from Amazon that has pages for the discs and the sleeves. So one page would hold two dvds per side and I would slide both sleeves into the sleeve side. It saved an incredible amount of space. I have two cases for workouts. One is in alphabetical order with Amy Bento starting and all hers, Kelly's are in K etc..

Just now getting to check in. I did metashred extreme upper body #3 this morning. Holy moley . Even with light weights I had to keep stopping to thaw out the burn. I think out was the band work at the beginning that pre fatigued everything.

The binder folders seem like a nice idea. I have looked into them before too but haven't moved forward with the idea.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.