CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and had a really good workout. My knees weren't too happy with me, though, they were hurting most of the workout. I took a couple Aleve, I hope they will be ok for tomorrow's leg workout. I did really well with this workout, though.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.49 miles, burned 274 calories (TM said 339) and went 5065 steps. Avg. HR was 126 and Max was 175. My FB is clocking my HR correctly or I am just pushing harder (which I think I am). I used to not get past 140 bpm with these workouts.

I also did the band work in Stretch Max. Felt great!!!

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout amd will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On- Tone Your Trouble Zones- Buns & Thighs = 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

RIPT 90 FIT- Legs & Glutes= 25 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 239

JNL Fusion- Bicep Builder = 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned= 958:);)

Debbie- Awesome job on your Cardio Coach 1 workout today. Nicely done with 36 minutes, ran 2.49 miles and went 5065 steps. Bravo! WTG!! Now go have a blessed & fun day! Sorry about your knees and hope they are feeling better tomorrow.:);):cool:

Hello's & waves to - Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi- Have a blessed day girls and awesome workouts!:D

Hugs & Blessings:);):D

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 2-mile walk in the morning, a 1-mile walk at lunch, and then after work: Pure Strength Back, Biceps & Abs, 100 barbell curls and 100 band pull-ups, using various grips for both.

Debbie &'Nora-great job today!

Hello to Belinda and Roxie!

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday:) I did Hammer Conditioning and walked.

Jodi - nice job for getting 4 mile walk in.

I will be back later.

Today I did RIPT90 Back & Quads. Had a great workout but my knees really felt it. I did the whole thing, was careful, but in the end, my knees ached. Oh well. This is a fun one and it moves fast.

This is the workout:
SET 1 & 2 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Pullovers: 10 reps - 30#
Double Arm Row: 10 reps - 25's
Pullups: 10 reps - (used my bar with feet out in front of me for all of these)
Goblet Squats: 15's - 10 reps
Side Lunges (Right): 10# - 10 reps
Side Lunges (Left): 10# - 10 reps
Lunges: 10's - 10 reps each side

SET 3-7 - Supersets
Pull Ups: 5 reps - Same was as above
Squat Jumps: 10 reps - and yes, I did all of these.

Got my HR up but not enough to burn any major calories:
Workout was 32 minutes, Avg HR 75, Max was 112, burned 80 calories.

Then I walked on my TM for 1 mile.

No time for personals, hope you all have great workouts and a great weekend!!!

Oh, I ordered the original set of RIPT90. Can't wait to get them!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

RIPT90 FIT- Chest & Arms= 29 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 277

JNL Fusion- Lean Legs= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned = 990:):cool:

Belinda- Nicely done with your workout today with Hammer Conditioning and walking. Awesome workout!WTG!!;):):D

Debbie- Great job on your workout today with RIPT90 Back & Quads and a 1 mile treadmill walk. WTG!!! High fives!!!

Hello's & waves to: Roxie and Jodi. Have great workouts and an amazingly blessed Friday.

Have a blessed Friday everyone!:D

Nora

Good Evening,

Total chaos around here trying to find a place to live and getting my employment settled we just called it a desires day and went to lake. I finished up my StudioSweat challenge today and I will be cutting back on spinning to make my knee happy.

Good evening,

No workout for me today. My DD and I had a facial in DC today. We also had lunch and walked around George Town :) We walked along the water. Lots of fun today. We also met up with my friend and had dinner.

Nora - great job today.

Its late here and I am tired. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi ladies!

Yesterday was a rest day. Today I did Cathe Live Metabolic Mashup and a 10-minute abs workout from Jessica Smith. Live was great...sweaty mess wth no jumping involved!

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

Just a quickie check in today, sorry no personals.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk On- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Powered Up Walk= 10 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 105

RIPT90 FIT- Lung Burner= 25 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 307

RIPT90 FIT- Abs = 17 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 116

JNL Fusion- Crazy Circuit Cardio = 31 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 398

Total calories burned = 926:);):cool:

That's it for me today. I wish everyone to have fun workouts/rest day and to have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

I just finished today's workout and do a quick check in and sadly no personals today.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk it Off in 30 Days- Burn 30= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

RIPT90 FIT- Back & Quads= 28 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 287

Total calories burned = 626;)

Have blessed and wonderful Sunday girls.:D

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Push Pull Total Body and the DVD version of Push Pull. I also got in a 1-mile walk later in the day.

Hope your Sunday is going well!

I received the RIPT90 workouts yesterday so today I tried Chest Shredder. OMG, the title is exactly what this was. I think I'm really going to like these workouts, this one was one freakin' tough workout. Jody kept saying it was 20 minutes but it was 40. I didn't mind, I had time today so I enjoyed it.

This is the workout:
SETS 1, 2 & 3
Wide range Pushups: 15 reps
Shoulder Width Pushups: 15 reps
Triceps Pushups: 15 reps
T-Bar Pushups: 5 reps each side - 5# each side (last set I used no weight, I was fried)
(this exercise is done in Body Beast in one of the shoulder workouts, pushup and then raise your arm up while holding a weight)
Chest Flye: 15 reps - 25's 1st set, 20's 2nd and 3rd set
Chest Press: 15 reps - 30's 1st set, 25's 2nd set, 20's 3rd set (by the third set, I about died)
Situps: 25 reps (here I did full situp for 1st set, then I did reverse crunches for the 2nd and 3rd set and was able to do 30-35 reps)
You do all this straigh through with hardly any rest. The situps are an "active recovery". Rest a few seconds and then start over. Did this three times through.

SETS 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8

Elbow Planks: 5 sets/30 second hold

That was the cool down, LOL!!! I did some stretching afterwards on my own. My chest was BURNING!!! OMG. Loved it!!!

Workout was 40 minutes, Avg. HR 75, Max was 124, burned 74 calories which is bullshit. I was sweating and breathing hard through this one. I know I burned way more.

Happy Memorial Day and God Bless our Vets!!!

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Quick Fix Cardio, Timesaver Premix #3 from S&S Cardio Slam (no floor work), and Yoga Abs and a 1-mile Interval walk with Jessica Smith. Whew! Time to relax and enjoy the holiday!

Debbie-great job today! I've had RIPT90 for awhile but have not tried it yet. Sounds like I need to!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hi girls, Happy Memorial Day and Thank you to our Vets who paid the ultimate sacrifice!!!:):D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. :)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 fat burning Miles- Belly, Buns, &Thighs Walk= 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

RIPT90 FIT- Hardcore Chest= 34 Min
MV= 7.30
CB= 339

JNL Fusion- Upper Body Transformer = 36 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 442

Total calories burned = 939;);)

Debbie- Great workout today with RIPT90 FIT - Chest Shredder killer workout, awesome stuff! Oh cool your Original RIPT 90 workouts arrirved Iam sure you will enjoy those as well. Awesome workout today, have a blessed Memorial day!:);)

Jodi- Wow! What a great combo of workouts you really killed it today. Excellent workouts today with Cathe Live Quick Fix Cardio, Timesaver Premix #3 from S&S Cardio Slam (no floor work), and Yoga Abs and a 1-mile Interval walk with Jessica Smith. Phew is right!!! Have a blessed memorial day!:D

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, amd Belinda- Happy and blessed memorial day everyone!:);)

Nora

Last edited:
Hallo everyone,

Yesterday I did: TB Hammer + 10 Minute Solution Blast OFF:FLAT BELLY FAST.

Today I started week 8 off Hammer & Chisel : Chisel Endurance + 10 Minute Solution Blast Off: PILATES PERFECT ABS.

Happy Memorial Day!

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Pilates Abs & Core plus a 30 minute run/walk on the treadmill and Sunday a 30 minute walk a nine day exercise streak but it ended today I had my 1 year old GS and I was packing. I will be relying on StudioSweat and Coffeyfit Raw for the next couple of weeks all my workouts are packed. Good job on your workouts everyone.

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 w/Candance but skipped Challenge 3. I didn't have time to do the whole thing. Had a great workout and man did I sweat. A big difference now that there is humidity in the air. Love this workout.

Workout was 48 minutes, ran 3.11 miles, burned 360 calories (TM said 454) and went 6506 steps. Avg. HR was 112 and Max was 173.

Jodi - Yes , you need to try the RIPT90 workouts, I really like them.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi ladies!

I took an extra day off from work so I already got my workout done.

Today I did Cathe Live Mish Mosh Legs; 10-minute lower body and 10-minute ab workouts from Jessica Smith. Wow, that Live was a tough one! She really burned my legs out!

Debbie-great job with Cardio Coach today!

I hope everyone else has great workouts today!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.