Daily Check in Tuesday March 28, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies,

I was up bright and early today - 4:30! I guess 7 hours of sleep was enough so up I popped. I am taking an online course right now so studied then worked out.

This morning I did RWH LIHI legs + S & H biceps.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Hi Ceci,

Today I did Cathe's Timesaver no conditioning off of Hard Strikes then I did the Power Drills off of Cathe's Cardio Kicks. Got a pretty good sweat going.

Hope everyone has a great day and workout![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Ceci and Annette. Don't you love it when you wake up refreshed? I haven't had that feeling in a looooooong time! Especially today. I was going to do Tracey Mallet Absolution. About 30 minutes into it I thought "screw it". I just didn't feel it this morning. I knew it was coming. Anyway, have a good one and HELLO to all who follow. peg

Hey ladies. Maybe tomorrow, Peg. Don't be too hard on yourself......you did 30 minutes & honestly, that is plenty, IMO.

Today was stretching (from yoga tune-up) and my own restorative yoga practice.
:)
Take care everyone!!

Hi ladies,
Tuesday I felt some what better so I went to the office again.
In the evening I played a couple of games of horse (bball) with my son in the garden and then I did GS Chest &Tri's timesaver. 30min, but enough to get a good burn if you go heavy and more than enough for me as I still feel so so.

Waking up refreshed that early? I think I can honestly say that has never ever happened to me and I seriously doubt it ever will.

Have a good day!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.