Squat Rack / Fit Tower

1pidge

Hi
Can someone please tell me if a squat rack can be used with the old and new Fit Tower dvds please thanks take care Cheryl

I don't know about the old tower as I don't have one. But I do have the new tower and yes I use it as a squat rack. Specifically I use it with the sts squat rack routine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a squat rack/power rack and I am just wondering if the new dvds that Cathe has out using the Fit Tower if these workouts can be used with a squat rack /power rack instead of the Fit Tower. Thanks take care Cheryl

The new Fit Tower™ advanced DVDs are made specifically to utilize the Fit Tower™. Though you could certainly do some of the exercises in the new videos on a squat rack, the majority of the exercises could not be done using a squat rack. We really take advantage of the adjustable barre in the Fit Tower™ advanced DVDs moving it quickly up and down. This is not something you can easily do on a squat rack.

I have another question I wonder if someone can help me with I did Cathe's Fit Tower workout today on my Squat rack I have multiple barbell hooks that I can adjust so all i have to do is move the barbell up and down and it works good I would just like to know if someone could tell me the measurement from the floor to the top hole #10 and how far from the floor is the first hole and then how far apart are the hole spaces from one to 10 Id like to be able to mark the holes off on my squat rack so that when Cathe says what hole to put the bar in I can just move my barbell hooks and follow along Please can someone help me out thanks take care Cheryl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Cheryl. Someone did measure the bar positions. and "Fox2Star" posted it in the FT Boot Camp thread: https://cathe.com/forum/threads/fit-tower-boot-camp.307527/ . For those reading this sometime later when the thread may have more than one page, the info is on page 1 near the bottom.

BTW and FYI...
Cathe is about 5'2". The last time there was a "tall" person in her video (I think it was Rhonda), It turns out she was only 5'6". I don't know how tall Julie is (the tallest one in the new workouts). She might not be as tall as it seems though. My point is that if you are tall, some of Cathe's bar height numbers may not work for you. The FT website (in response to a review about the bar not being for tall people) stated that the bar was tested for individuals as tall as 6'. Maybe so but I'm 5'10 1/2 and find that I need to remove the top part of the bar to do some of the exercises comfortably. On others, I have to use a different bar height.

HTH,

Teals

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.