Xtrainers

Happy Tuesday! Today was Hi Lo Cardio plus Core. I LOVED it. I am going to try and do pure cardio all this week (maybe some leg work) to really rest my shoulder and elbow. Hopefully I will get back to UB weight next week.

Hi Ladies-yesterday was Cardio Slam Floor segment and the leg conditioning drills from Kick Max. Today was Lean and Mean Legs Live. It was SO good. Weights, firewalkers band and YOGA before a yoga based stretch.

The weather here has been really nice. The lowest the temp has been is in the 50's. I know it will not last but I am loving it for now.

Hi Lisa. I am so glad you are liking the Live program. I have arranged to begin a rotation this weekend - it is going to be mostly rotation #2 from the blog by JenGollf that I told you about, but when it comes time to do one of the Live workouts I have done before, I am going to sub either a dvd or one of the Lives from her rotation #1. I find that she has a really well thought out plan of attack and I am going to go with it and trust it. I haven't seen any of her other posts lately - not real sure how to search on this site.

Are you interested in following rotations or do you like to do your own thing?

We are in the 60's today and tomorrow - it's crazy - and we are getting snow on Sunday while we tumble into the 30's.

I feel my nose is healed up - it's been a week and so far so good. I have been playing with my new phone and then two days ago I leased myself a new car - a little 2017 Buick Encore in a color called RiverRock which is sort of like a tan/bronze/gold. So far these past two days I absolutely love it. It is small but it is enough vehicle for me.

Today my dad fell in the nursing home - he tried to go to the bathroom himself. Not sure why he did that since he cannot even go with assistance. Supposedly he isn't too hurt thank God.

Tomorrow I go back to the neurologist with Gerry for a follow up to his tests.

Saturday I hope to get back to my routine. I am so badly in need!

Shelley ~ I am glad your dad did not hurt himself too much. Please let us know how it goes with Gerry. I usually like to follow a rotation it has just been hard for me with no lifting. While I am super excited that I can do some kind of workout, I really do not like all this cardio/leg work. It is just exhausting. I am hoping to add in some UB work next week.

Today was Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs. It was GREAT!

It has been in the 60's here as well for the past few days. Tomorrow is suppose to be the same. I hope to get some kind of walk/hike in.

I am sorry I have not checked in. Since I got back from Chicago I have been sick my kids have been sick. My workouts have been lame at best.
Yesterday was trainer and PT.

Shelley, glad your dad is ok. congrats n the new phone and new car. The color sounds cool I will have to look up.

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful! I don;t know about today. I guess it is going to rain here.
My trip to Chicago was great. She is doing good. She shaved her head and put on the wig.

-K

Kiran I am glad to hear your friend is doing well. Sorry about those gorgeous little ones being sick! Sending healing vibes!

My dad seems to be ok, I will visit again this evening. Gerry was put on yet another med to try and counteract his dizziness and feelings of floating. He continues to be in excruciating pain from his back. July and surgery cannot come soon enough.

We broke a record yesterday with 71 degree temps. Today they are falling back into the 30's with sustained 50mph winds. I can't even go outside.

I did two Cathe Live workouts this morning - her newest one Body Rock Boot Camp then Strong Upper Body with Core from October 14.

Tomorrow I want to try a Live spin workout.

Shelley your car is adorable!

K I am so glad your friend is doing well. It's a shame you and the kids are sick. It seems as though there is a lot of that going around.

It's 65 degrees here today. Ryan and I went on an hour and a half hike in the reservations and I am doing to stretch.

Have a great day!

Shelley, 2 workouts?? you are on a roll Great Job! It is pouring out here.
I went on the treadmill for 4 miles all walking with hills. The allergy season is going to be horrible.
Lisa, a great day for a hike.
-K

Lisa I love my little vehicle. I am coming off having a GMC Terrain Denali for the past three years - it was far too much SUV for me. I am much more in my element in this little guy.

Kiran I have lots of time to make up! I have been hit and miss since December and have definitely lost strength and cardio endurance. The older I get the harder it is to make up for it.

Today was Live Pedal to the Metal followed by STS med ball abs. Now to pour myself a nice glass of Shiraz and relax . . .

K---I hope both kids are feeling better!! It's tough watching them be sick. :(

The weather WAS beautiful....74* on Friday. We got a lot of rain Saturday, the creeks are all flooded, and then the rain changed to snow. We are now back to winter. :(

Tue---Spin
Wed---PLB
Thur---PUB
Fri---Rest
Sat---1 Hr TM + abs
Sun---GS Ba/Tri + weighted abs

I would not say we are back to Winter, but it is much cooler then it was last week and into the weekend. The sun has also been out which makes a big difference. I will take it - as long as there is no snow and/or ice I am fine.
Only 2 more days in February. We are in the home stretch ladies!!

Yesterday was Strong Upper Body and Core Live (LOVED IT) and today was ICE LI sweat #1 plus BB and Yin Yoga.

Today was another live workout - Legs with Weights and Stability Ball. I was tri-sets and then a little floor work. Another winner by Cathe.

Shelley ~ I am loosely following one of Jen's Live rotations. I am aiming for one UB one LB one circuit and three cardio. I would like to do one Hiit, one metabolic and one KB or step. The weather is getting nicer and Ryan and I like to hike so one of the cardios may be that.

Hello to Kathy Susan Saundra and Kiran.

Lisa I am doing the same, except that I have done several already that are on her list so I am subbing with newer ones that were not yet created when she made her rotation.

I did Strong Upper Body with Core on Saturday after Body Rock Boot Camp.

Today was Total Body Cardio & Weights Live.

Right now I am driving myself crazy and cannot go on like this - I am matching three Live rotations with my total list, then looking to see what I can do that's on the rotation and that I haven't done as of yet. I am carrying these papers with me back and forth to work in the hope I get a mere few moments to look over and compare what I have done and what I want to do next. I am truly overthinking it all.

The only thing I am sure of is subbing spin in place of boxing which I abhor.

Our weather is on a roller coaster ride - 60 one day, 30 the next, and so on.

Hello to everyone else.

Shelley-You are overthinking it:D. I know because I do the SAME thing. I am in a little better position as a lot of the workouts are new to me since I just started with the Live.

Today was Crossfire Express with KPC Abs.

I have DOMS like never before from that Live leg workout yesterday. I could barely get out of bed!

I don't know if I will ever be able to go back to just DVD's!

Last edited:
Today was Metabolic Circuit Blast Live. It was very much like Afterburn.
Cathe's March rotation is a good one. I am going to try and follow and so some Live workouts in place of the DVD's
My legs STILL hurt from Tuesday's workout. I may try and squeeze in a massage after work for some relief ;)

Hi everyone!

Came down with a nasty intestinal bug Monday afternoon and it lasted about 48hrs. I'm trying to get my strength back enough to do some walking tonight.

Stay healthy!!

Susan I hope you feel better soon! Take good care of you! How is Abby doing?

This morning I just did not have time to drag the computer down to the basement and hook up etc. so I did a DVD Lean Legs and Abs.

I haven't checked out March's rotation.

Lisa I chuckled when you wrote you don't know if you'll ever go back to DVD's because I said the same thing to myself. I still want to work my way through the Live series and the rotations, but I do want to sprinkle some of the DVD series workouts in. At one time I thought I would never do anything but Live again. But sometimes I need to be quick, or I just want upper, or lower, or more core etc. so that's when I will turn to DVD's.

Going to check out the rotation now.

Lisa which is the killer workout for legs that you were talking about?

Hi ladies...

Sorry to be missing in action. Just been really busy. Yesterday and Tuesday I didn't get to workout. Just no time. Today I did Strong & Sweaty Bootccamp. Can't remember before that. I know I did Cardio Kicks . But, I can't think of the anything else. UGH!!

I am going to try and get back tomorrow or over the weekend...

Talk to you then..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.